The Displacement of American Workers by ILLEGALS

Dec 9, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: oneoldvet.com

Illegal Immigration is vastly becoming a war of-THEM and US-which is an invasion of people who came here to steal jobs, with the collusion of nationwide businesses.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,302 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2012
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Illegals working US jobs.

ima

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Many American people HAVE BEEN DISPLACED OR A BETTER WORD MIGHT BE (REPLACED by illegals willing to work for lower pay. So companies AND employers need to get their sh-t together and STOP BRINGING OUR NATION to a standstill. Do we love our country or not?
Another name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Can't the unemployed fill these vacant jobs?
Am I the only one who sees anything strange in this?
The lead story on the front page of Tuesday’s Press had this headline:“New Law Blamed for Less Workers.”
Cleaning agencies, agricultural enterprises and other manual labor businesses are complaining that Alabama’s new anti-illegal-immigrant law has caused their workers to quit and leave the state, and they cannot find anyone to replace them.
But get this: According to figures published by the state, there are approximately 215,000 certified legal Alabama citizens who are officially unemployed. In Mobile, the unemployment rate is around 11 percent, resulting in approximately 20,000 people without work.
According to the newspaper story, state Rep. Steve McMillan, R-Gulf Shores, estimates the agricultural worker shortfall in lower Alabama next spring will be approximately 1,100 jobs.
It certainly should raise this question: How on earth could there be a shortfall of 1,100 jobs, when there are 20,000 citizens who remain unemployed, doing nothing?
Numerous previous news stories have quoted official or business sources as saying that Americans do not want to do the kind of work that the illegal immigrants do. It makes you wonder who was doing this work before the illegal immigrants got here.
These are not minimum-wage jobs, by the way. Most, according to news reports, are paying $12 to $14 per hour — about $100 a day. And still these 20,000 unemployed in Mobile — many of them without jobs for more than a year — will not condescend to accept such work?
What are they living on? Is it the government dole? How do they eat, pay their rent and bills, and buy gas? Are the taxpayers of this city, state and nation obligated to support them forever until they find the sort of job that they feel suited to?
Am I being cruel? Insensitive? Uncaring? I don’t think so.
I was unemployed myself, in 1967, having been recently discharged from the U.S. Army, as an officer, after serving a year in Vietnam. I had a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in philosophy, and I wanted to work with something in words, in ideas.
After a number of months, I had gone through all of the money I had saved up from being in Vietnam. I also realized that I could not sponge off my parents, and so when the opportunity arose for a job that paid minimum wage for unskilled work, I took it.
I was grateful for the job, though I didn’t plan on doing it forever (but might have, if something better hadn’t come along).
Was it demeaning? Yeah, a little. That was the year that I was in the Mardi Gras court, and was going to debutante parties and other such society functions, while most of my friends were starting out in their careers in banking, the law, medicine or business.
This isn’t some kind of Horatio Alger story. It’s just simple math. I needed that buck an hour and wasn’t too proud to work for it.
What is wrong with these “unemployed” people that that they refuse to take jobs that are “beneath” them, or that require physical labor?
Obviously someone 50 years old or older, or out of shape, or with health problems could be excused from such work. But what about the healthy 18 to 49-year-olds? How have we become the kind of nation in which they sit on their duffs waiting for the dream job, while the rest of us schmucks pay our taxes to support them?
It’s not just in Alabama, either. This situation goes across the nation
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

WORK HARD AND QUIET WITH MUSCLES FLEXIN OR YOU'LL BE REPLACE WITH ANOTHER MEZCAN!!!! Bout says it all!!! Doesn't it Another Voice SLAVER FARMER?
racer42

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Another name wrote:
The lead story on the front page of Tuesday’s Press had this headline:“New Law Blamed for Less Workers.”
Cleaning agencies, agricultural enterprises and other manual labor businesses are complaining that Alabama’s new anti-illegal-immigrant law has caused their workers to quit and leave the state, and they cannot find anyone to replace them.
But get this: According to figures published by the state, there are approximately 215,000 certified legal Alabama citizens who are officially unemployed. In Mobile, the unemployment rate is around 11 percent, resulting in approximately 20,000 people without work.
According to the newspaper story, state Rep. Steve McMillan, R-Gulf Shores, estimates the agricultural worker shortfall in lower Alabama next spring will be approximately 1,100 jobs.
It certainly should raise this question: How on earth could there be a shortfall of 1,100 jobs, when there are 20,000 citizens who remain unemployed, doing nothing?
Numerous previous news stories have quoted official or business sources as saying that Americans do not want to do the kind of work that the illegal immigrants do. It makes you wonder who was doing this work before the illegal immigrants got here.
These are not minimum-wage jobs, by the way. Most, according to news reports, are paying $12 to $14 per hour — about $100 a day. And still these 20,000 unemployed in Mobile — many of them without jobs for more than a year — will not condescend to accept such work?
What are they living on? Is it the government dole? How do they eat, pay their rent and bills, and buy gas? Are the taxpayers of this city, state and nation obligated to support them forever until they find the sort of job that they feel suited to?
I was unemployed myself, in 1967, having been recently discharged from the U.S. Army, as an officer, after serving a year in Vietnam. I had a bachelor’s degree in English and a minor in philosophy, and I wanted to work with something in words, in ideas.
After a number of months, I had gone through all of the money I had saved up from being in Vietnam. I also realized that I could not sponge off my parents, and so when the opportunity arose for a job that paid minimum wage for unskilled work, I took it.
I was grateful for the job, though I didn’t plan on doing it forever (but might have, if something better hadn’t come along).
Was it demeaning? Yeah, a little. That was the year that I was in the Mardi Gras court, and was going to debutante parties and other such society functions, while most of my friends were starting out in their careers in banking, the law, medicine or business.
This isn’t some kind of Horatio Alger story. It’s just simple math. I needed that buck an hour and wasn’t too proud to work for it.
What is wrong with these “unemployed” people that that they refuse to take jobs that are “beneath” them, or that require physical labor?
Obviously someone 50 years old or older, or out of shape, or with health problems could be excused from such work. But what about the healthy 18 to 49-year-olds? How have we become the kind of nation in which they sit on their duffs waiting for the dream job, while the rest of us schmucks pay our taxes to support them?
Can't you stay in one city or do you dishonestly keep changing your location because you're paranoid. Or, maybe you're in witness protection.
racer42

Alameda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Another name wrote:
Can't you stay in one city instead of dishonestly posting from multiple sock puppet locations or are you in witness protection (or witless protection, take your choice).
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

I remember living in a friends dirt basement with an old rug on the floor!!! I was not too good to go stock cement block at a convenience station construction site for a few bucks an hour when I could only afford cloth gloves and it was below zero. I can remember flipping burgers and gettin up damn early to cook breakfast at a cafe when somebody called in sick.(Still use the pancake recipe). I remember being a hod carrier and sliding down wood ramps with wheel barrows full of mud for the block layers who made five times the wages I did. I remember building steel buildings and grain bins when it was twenty below zero. I just don't ever remember getting a damn dime that I didn't earn. No foodstamps, no unemployment (I did apply once but had quit a job) so they said not entitled.
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

And the feeling I have now makes it all worth while!!!
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

I forgot to say that I dropped timber in the Black Hills of SD!!! That was the best job I ever had before the one I am working now!!! Hell had a cabin in the woods and fell in love with the local girls at least five times!!! Looking back sometimes I think I should have stayed!!! Some of the hardest work I ever did and the happiest I ever was in my life!!!

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

It is ridiculous that the illegals are still here. Send their butts home! And make them take their anchors with them.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

sterco wrote:
WORK HARD AND QUIET WITH MUSCLES FLEXIN OR YOU'LL BE REPLACE WITH ANOTHER MEZCAN!!!! Bout says it all!!! Doesn't it Another Voice SLAVER FARMER?
Stucco......I suppose you don't want to hire the BEST worker......you can't pick and choose any longer.

You can't have workers doing nothing protected by a union.
Juan

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

sterco wrote:
I forgot to say that I dropped timber in the Black Hills of SD!!! That was the best job I ever had before the one I am working now!!! Hell had a cabin in the woods and fell in love with the local girls at least five times!!! Looking back sometimes I think I should have stayed!!! Some of the hardest work I ever did and the happiest I ever was in my life!!!
Ah.....come on Stucco.......you can tell us, the girls were Mexican.
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the ones who liked it in the back door!!!
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of em liked it that way GREAZER!!! Only way they could get a grip!!!!
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Always at a party outdoors somewhere so nobody knew!!! Any port in a storm type thing. When you are staggering drunk you aren't going to find a nice girl!!!
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

How you like me now GREAZER Juan!!! Hell you might be my son!!! Was your mom ever in South Dakota? Nah you would have to be an azzhole baby!!!!
Another name

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you stay in one city or do you dishonestly keep changing your location because you're paranoid. Or, maybe you're in witness protection.
schmuck I make more cashback a year from skymiles than your salary ;-) what about some cold fact numbers - Graduate and postgraduate student immigrants are essential to creating new, well-paid jobs in our economy. Of the 35 young innovators recognized this year by Technology Review magazine for their exceptional new ideas, only six went to high school in the United States. From MIT alone, foreign graduates have founded an estimated 2,340 active U.S. companies that employ over 100,000 people.

Amazingly, if as incoming students they had told U.S. immigration authorities that they hoped to stay on as entrepreneurs after graduation, they would have been turned back at the border. Our immigration laws specifically require that students return to their home countries after earning their degrees and then apply for a visa if they want to return and work in the U.S. It would be hard to invent a policy more counterproductive to our national interest.
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

Another name wrote:
<quoted text> schmuck I make more cashback a year from skymiles than your salary ;-) what about some cold fact numbers - Graduate and postgraduate student immigrants are essential to creating new, well-paid jobs in our economy. Of the 35 young innovators recognized this year by Technology Review magazine for their exceptional new ideas, only six went to high school in the United States. From MIT alone, foreign graduates have founded an estimated 2,340 active U.S. companies that employ over 100,000 people.
Amazingly, if as incoming students they had told U.S. immigration authorities that they hoped to stay on as entrepreneurs after graduation, they would have been turned back at the border. Our immigration laws specifically require that students return to their home countries after earning their degrees and then apply for a visa if they want to return and work in the U.S. It would be hard to invent a policy more counterproductive to our national interest.
Our young folk that went to college for HIGH TECH jobs and took out MASSIVE student loans were betrayed by coksukers like you!!! Instead of using domestic labor we outsourced (properly advertized in a paper two states away) jobs that belonged to American citizens. My wife went to a seminar where they acutually told business people how to outsource labor CHEAPLY!!! Shit man you are full of it!!! We all know the score now and you are going to be on your knees after the next election!!! Hell you are probably on your knees right now!!! YOU SUCK!!!
HE CAME HE FAILED HES OUT

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

This dude sez they all should give REPERATIONS to Blacks:

&fe ature=related
sterco

Helena, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

HE CAME HE FAILED HES OUT wrote:
This dude sez they all should give REPERATIONS to Blacks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KHHqAsrJDjwXX&feature=rel ated
In his wildest wet dreams!!! Aint gonna happen. HONEST!!! Blizzard in hell first!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••