Out of Control Immigration

Out of Control Immigration

There are 67 comments on the oneoldvet.com story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Out of Control Immigration . In it, oneoldvet.com reports that:

Owing to years of incompetence and intentional neglect, illegal immigration is well out of control. The open border and special interests and government bureaucracy have been raining down on the American People, telling us illegal alien entry has dwindled to a trickle across our progressively dangerous border–but what about the 20 million plus already settled here?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at oneoldvet.com.

annie

Naperville, IL

#50 Jan 19, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of illegals pay sales "tax" along with many other "taxes" did you not understand?
Moreover, property taxes are the largest contributor for school district. Illegal immigrants who own homes, have leases or even live in somebody's garage all pay a mortgage or rent and pay a property tax also. This fact was reaffirmed in Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982).
Now keep replying to me and I'll continue "schooling" you.
Can u read? Plyler v Doe did not reaffirm anything on taxes.
It said the US could not deny a K-12 education to anyone because of their immigration status. However, it also stated in its opinion that they believed there was no negative effect to the American citizens.$113B per year proves them wrong.
Justin Tyme

United States

#51 Jan 19, 2012
Give all illegals amnesty and ship all darkies back to Africa. At least a beaners want to work.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#52 Jan 19, 2012
mexican wrote:
Quit being so ignorant and racist! These people pay taxes! Its rare seeing a mexican asking for money at the corner! Youll should be ashamed!
In Houston, they stand in front of convenience stores begging for beer money. Some of the older ones get really pissed and call you foul names in Spanish if you deny them.

Bet they don't pay taxes. Bet they don't work and bet they get freebies from somewhere, probably from the son or daughter they live with. The SOBs get free medical care off the backs of taxpayers.

Are these the kind of people we would welcome legally under our immigration laws? No, thank God.
annie

Naperville, IL

#53 Jan 19, 2012
Justin Tyme wrote:
Give all illegals amnesty and ship all darkies back to Africa. At least a beaners want to work.
That would be racist. If beaners want to work, why do they have the largest percentage of welfare recipients

“ZOSO”

Since: Jan 12

Don't Fear The Reaper

#54 Jan 19, 2012
If your here illegally. Then GET THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY!.

I'm getting tired of paying taxes for dummies who jump over the border. I'm NOT racist, I'm AMERICAN!

YEP

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55 Jan 19, 2012
mexican wrote:
Quit being so ignorant and racist! These people pay taxes! Its rare seeing a mexican asking for money at the corner! Youll should be ashamed!
have you ever been to ca? some even fight over who begs where. they are good at one thing,coming up with cons to hustle folks.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#56 Jan 19, 2012
annie wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be racist. If beaners want to work, why do they have the largest percentage of welfare recipients
Because they live on that welfare. The money they earn working illegally gets wired back to their homeland. How else do ILLEGAL ALIENS mail millions of dollars out of this country every year? That money isn't spent here to stimulate our economy.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#57 Jan 19, 2012
<quoted text>
What part of illegals pay sales "tax" along with many other "taxes" did you not understand?
Moreover, property taxes are the largest contributor for school district. Illegal immigrants who own homes, have leases or even live in somebody's garage all pay a mortgage or rent and pay a property tax also. This fact was reaffirmed in Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982).
Now keep replying to me and I'll continue "schooling" you.
You keep spamming us with the same bogus posts time after time.

Does sales tax paid with money from welfare checks really count? That's like moving money from your pants pocket into your wallet. The bottom line is -- it's the same money.

When ILLEGAL ALIENS live 5 or 6 families in one house, and maybe 2 or 3 families living in the garage they are not paying enough property tax to support schools. You see property tax remains the same. If you have 15 kids living in one home or 2 kids the property tax is the same.

I suggest you actually read Plyer v. Doe.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#58 Jan 20, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Only those with American born Children may be qualified for any Gov't aid and you fully well knows that.
So with a stolen or fake Social Security number they can't access any Government aid??

Illegal, but Not Undocumented: Identity Theft, Document Fraud, and Illegal Employment

Illegal immigrants are not “undocumented.”

They have fraudulent documents such as counterfeit Social Security cards, forged drivers licenses, fake “green cards,” and phony birth certificates.

Experts suggest that approximately 75 percent of working-age illegal aliens use fraudulent Social Security cards to obtain employment.

Most (98 percent) Social Security number (SSN) thieves use their own names with stolen numbers.

The federal E-Verify program, now mandated in only 14 states, can detect this fraud. Universal, mandatory use of E-Verify would curb this and stop virtually 100 percent of child identity theft.

Illegal immigration and high levels of identity theft go hand-in-hand. States with the most illegal immigration also have high levels of job-related identity theft.

In Arizona, 33 percent or all identity theft is job-related (as opposed to identity theft motivated simply by profit).

In Texas it is 27 percent; in New Mexico, 23 percent; in Colorado, 22 percent; California, 20 percent; and in Nevada, 16 percent.

Eight of the 10 states with the highest percentage of illegal aliens in their total population are among the top 10 states in identity theft (Arizona, California, Florida, Texas, Nevada, New York, Georgia, and Colorado).

Read rest of story below:

http://www.cis.org/IdentityTheft

#59 Jan 20, 2012
<quoted text>

4.2 billion may have been paid out but more was collected by the IRS.

My point here is that the IRS will only make a stink about it if they do not receive more than what they pay out.

Plus, you nor Newsmax has proven that these ITIN users are indeed illegal immigrants, you're only pointing in a direction that suggest that illegals are filing returns on money they earned.

Many illegal immigrants pay up at tax time

http://www.us atoday com/money/perfi/taxes/2008-04- 10-immigrantstaxes_N.htm
******It is clear that unauthorized aliens are filing ITIN tax returns with
fraudulent data. The Treasury report found that "One common type of
fraudulent refund involves taxpayers fabricating a Wage and Tax Statement
(Form W-2) that shows excess withholding and results in a tax refund."******

#60 Jan 20, 2012
<quoted text>

Thanks for confirming that illegal immigrants pay taxes.

California gets the most out of its undocumented workers apparently:

The Golden State pulled in $2.7 billion in taxes from households headed by illegals in 2010.

That includes sales taxes, property taxes and some income taxes.

read more: http://blogs.la weekly com/informer/2011/04/illegal_i mmigrant_taxes.php
On the verge of going bankrupt with an astounding $26.3 billion deficit, the
nation's most populous state is considering saving hundreds of millions of
dollars annually by cutting monthly welfare payments to illegal immigrants.

The savings doesn't even include the billions of dollars that California
spends annually to educate, incarcerate and medically treat the 2.7 million
illegal aliens (7% of the state's population) who live in the state that has
so generously offered them sanctuary for decades. It turns out that
legislators are finally realizing that illegal immigrants are draining their
precious Golden State.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2009/jul/il...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rising cost of illegal aliens in Los Angeles County

&fe ature=related

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Illegal Immigration Costs California Over Ten Billion Annually

State's "cheap labor" costs average household $1,183 a year

By Robert Longley , About.com Guide

In hosting America's largest population of illegal immigrants, California
bears a huge cost to provide basic human services for this fast growing,
low-income segment of its population. A new study from the Federation for
American Immigration Reform (FAIR) examines the costs of education, health
care and incarceration of illegal aliens, and concludes that the costs to
Californians is $10.5 billion per year.

Among the key finding of the report are that the state's already struggling
K-12 education system spends approximately $7.7 billion a year to school the
children of illegal aliens who now constitute 15 percent of the student
body. Another $1.4 billion of the taxpayers' money goes toward providing
health care to illegal aliens and their families, the same amount that is
spent incarcerating illegal aliens criminals.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/immigrationnatu...
torch

Crozet, VA

#64 Jan 20, 2012
Tri pods and 50cals mounted with orders to open fire at border, illegal problem over. Its so simple

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#65 Jan 20, 2012
Eliminate welfare and the lazy parasitic Americans that are sucking the country dry will go and do these jobs for a change
Immigration problem solved
torch

Crozet, VA

#66 Jan 20, 2012
icu_ wrote:
Eliminate welfare and the lazy parasitic Americans that are sucking the country dry will go and do these jobs for a change
Immigration problem solved
There are no jobs and they use illegals to do just what they plan, drive wages down and bring on a third world country status in the good ol USA

GOVERNMENT LIES THERE ASZES OFF, THEY SAY OMG TALIBAN AND ALQEADA TERORISTS BUT HEY LETS LET HAMAS KEEP COMING THRU THE MEXICAN BORDER
Rod6

United States

#67 Jan 20, 2012
Speeders Kill Kids wrote:
We can easily make the parasites leave by taking away their incentives to stay here.
1. End birthright citizenship
2.. Deny all govt benefits to illegals especially free health care at
ERs and free school for illegal kids
3. Mandate e-verify for all jobs.
Do those three things and most of these parasites will self-deport.
I love it. you're right on.
concern

Stillwater, MN

#68 Jan 20, 2012
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
<quoted text>
And you fully know that there are some who get government aid through fraudulent papers and through agency workers who, in many cases, ignore the law.
Would it not also be considered government aid when and illegal is treated at an emergency room and the bill is paid by government or not at all?
I like what you are saying, they need to stop being a racist and talk about the problem.

People who hired illegals they are to blame.

If they came here legal and want to stay and do that the legal way I don't have a problem with that.

But if you enter the country without documents you are illegal.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#69 Jan 20, 2012
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
I like what you are saying, they need to stop being a racist and talk about the problem.
If they came here legal and want to stay and do that the legal way I don't have a problem with that.
There is plenty of blame to go around. We can blame our government for failure to enforce our immigration laws and allowing corporations and lobbyist to influence the policies for deportations. We can blame their governments for not only encouraging their poor to come here illegally but for interference in our immigration policies. We can blame the employers who hire them for less cost and more profit and that includes those who overstay their visa's. We can blame the illegals themselves for coming here illegally and taking advantage of government programs that they never paid into and should not be entitled to along with the agencies that allow them to use fraudulent paperwork. We can blame the news media for the sob story propaganda they publish to try to keep more illegals here. And we can blame ourselves, the American citizens and legal residents who have ignored or not stayed informed on the issue.
Like I said, there is plenty of blame to go around, the issue is finding a solution. Government says we cannot deport 20 million people. If government enforced the immigration laws and that includes fines for those who hire, rent to, and aid and abet illegals, including church's, the problem would start solving it's self. Take away all the magnets that draw and keep them here, jobs, healthcare (except in emergency situations and 9 months of pregnancy is not an emergency), college admittance and tuition breaks for illegals, government benefits such as food stamps (EBT), section 8 housing, WIC, etc. I believe we would see a mass exodus of illegals on their own dime.
That would leave mostly the drug cartels, those running prostitution houses, human smuggling, and manufacture and sales of fraudulent papers, etc. for law enforcement to get control of.
Pando

Fort Mohave, AZ

#70 Jan 20, 2012
concern wrote:
<quoted text>
People who hire illegals are to blame equally with ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You can't hire someone who isn't here. Employers as well as landlords should be held accountable to our laws.

With no prospect of a job and no place to live ILLEGAL ALIENS will stop coming here. That will only work if we actually enforce our laws.
concern

Stillwater, MN

#71 Jan 20, 2012
Pando wrote:
<quoted text>
People who hire illegals are to blame equally with ILLEGAL ALIENS.
You can't hire someone who isn't here. Employers as well as landlords should be held accountable to our laws.
With no prospect of a job and no place to live ILLEGAL ALIENS will stop coming here. That will only work if we actually enforce our laws.
It is good to say what you haveto say without hate and I like that.
I have no idea how so many free things go around in this country,
I believe in one thing for sure if we have no illegal working then my salary will go up. And maybe I will get a better insurance I went to the emergency room and have a $1200 bill to pay, and I pay for insurance and medicaid and am trying to figure out why is it so much and I didn't get any medication just a chest pain that turns out to be nothing.

If am having a heart attack home am going to die because am afraid to be bill for nothing.
anya

United States

#72 Jan 20, 2012
U have to have legal papers to get welfare help. Duh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve King: Give Capitol Police authority to cr... Aug 4 southern at heart 54
News Steve King introduces bill to scrap U.S. Capito... Jul 31 spytheweb 3
News Months after election, Republicans still eager ... Jul 31 swampmudd 3
News Trump's white-nationalist dog whistles in Warsaw Jul '17 fingers mcgurke 103
News Congressman blames Obama for Scalise shooting Jun '17 notstupid 1
News Barack Obama deserves some blame for DC shootin... Jun '17 Darly314 4
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) May '17 Geezer outrage 81
More from around the web