King to Lead Opposition Against Senat...

King to Lead Opposition Against Senate Immigration Bill

There are 3 comments on the KSCJ-AM Sioux City story from May 13, 2013, titled King to Lead Opposition Against Senate Immigration Bill. In it, KSCJ-AM Sioux City reports that:

IOWA 4TH DISTRICT CONGRESSMAN STEVE KING WILL JOIN WITH SEVEN OTHER HOUSE MEMBERS TUESDAY TO OPPOSE THE SO CALLED U.S. SENATE'S GANG OF EIGHT IMMIGRATION BILL: KING SAYS PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS NO INTENTION OF SECURING AMERICA'S BORDER AND THAT THE SENATE PROPOSAL IS A MASS AMNESTY BILL:

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSCJ-AM Sioux City.

Really

Saint Louis, MO

#1 May 13, 2013
Right on!
Down With Traitors

Chula Vista, CA

#2 May 13, 2013
King is absolutely right! The fact that they shot down every single amenment in the bill that would have ensured secured borders and competent citizen-focused immigrtion policies (allowing Americans to have any semblence of confidence in this sham)...shows fully that, just like in 1986, they have absolutely no intention of securing our borders and enforcing immigration policies! As a matter of fact, if we are to believe in and have faith in the legitimacy of these 'promises' then we have every right, as citizens, to demand that those promises made to us in 1986 be kept immediately! We could even take it a step further to demand that every illegal given any form of amnesty or legal status from the signing of the 1986 bill on have their status be made null and void.

Kill this bill. It is messy, grimy and has no real benefits for the citizens of this country nor for the country itself

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#3 May 14, 2013
I always figured it was DOA in the House, but it will be much better if it dies in the Senate as the gun control bill. With everything else going on it really attacks his credibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Jul 26 Divorce Lawyer 77
News Cruz's future permeates GOP convention Jul 21 trump fan 2
News Iowa gov vexed by Sen. Joni Ernst's speech gett... Jul 20 Captain Yesterday 3
News The tribal politics of the Dallas shooting Jul 12 Mansford 25
News Republican congressman seeks to block move that... Jun '16 Sicklecell Supporter 23
News GOP congressman seeks to block changes to US cu... Jun '16 Just Saying 15
News 2016 campaign takes strange twists after Orlando Jun '16 payme 2
More from around the web