Will Christie's immigration bill haun...

Will Christie's immigration bill haunt him in 2016?

There are 5 comments on the CNN story from Jan 6, 2014, titled Will Christie's immigration bill haunt him in 2016?. In it, CNN reports that:

Gov. Chris Christie's support for New Jersey's version of the DREAM Act could cause problems with the Republican voters he'll need in presidential primaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 6, 2014
chris christie is pro-illegal that believes FOREIGNERS who are in the usa ILLEGALLY deserve to have student tuitions equal to what americans are paying.

from what I read, he signed a bill that would allow illegal aliens to pay in-state student tuition rates.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chri...

what this means is - he believes that illegal aliens should get better treatment than out-of-state students.

can you believe that? unbelievable.

what bugs me more is.. WHY isn't there any out-of-state students in new jersey complaining about this? are they that brain dead?

if it was me, and I was still going to school, I would sue the state of new jersey for discrimination. take it out of their hide for granting FOREIGNERS who are in the usa ILLEGALLY better tuition rates.

hell. why are they allowed to even go to school here?
sandy1

Southold, NY

#2 Jan 6, 2014
Chris Christie is a big fat rino who obviously prefers leeching criminals over the American people. This little stunt will hopefully hurt him in 2016 since the real Americans oppose amnesty for these disgusting leeches.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2014
I think that he said he would do this, so he can win.he did not give them grants.he said he did not want to be taken to the cleaners.dont forget he backed romney on selfdeport.I keep saying when you deal with liars you lie.he wants to be president, so he days he is pro amnesty.I dont think he really is.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2014
Oopps that is says he is pro amnesty.
spud

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2014
He's another of the neocon idiots that the party seems to love. He's pro amnesty and he thinks the teaparty positions of smaller government, debt reduction and adherence to our constitution are radical. He'll never get my vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve King keeps Donald Trump from linking NAFT... Apr 16 Retribution 2
News Arm Our Kids Now Feb '18 South Knox Hombre 136
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Feb '18 Wondering 103
News Democratic Challeger Threatened With Noose Jan '18 snow on the way f... 1
News Trump Commutes Sentence Of Man Who Employed Hun... Dec '17 tronic 1
News President Trump commutes sentence of former Pos... Dec '17 Jim Crowley 1
News Steve King promotes tax reform amendment that w... Nov '17 spud 2