House tea party icons face re-election challenges

Oct 20, 2012 Full story: CBS News 181

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann's tendency to cause a ruckus on Capitol Hill made her a tea party sensation.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#177 Oct 26, 2012
Have you seen this outsourcing disgrace? www.bainport.com Hard to believe, the mainstream media, does'nt mention it....so sad....
teabagging imbeciles

Bernalillo, NM

#178 Oct 27, 2012
Romney knows he's losing hence the appearance of Republican ghouls like the racist Sununu, and the war mongering Cheney speaking on his behalf.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#179 Oct 27, 2012
I know Democrats that are not voting again for Obama, and are very disappointed in his lack of leadership. He had to bprrow $15,000,000. because of lack of donors, and his crowds are not nearly as big as they were even a month ago. That is more telling then a poll.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#180 Oct 27, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I know Democrats that are not voting again for Obama, and are very disappointed in his lack of leadership. He had to bprrow $15,000,000. because of lack of donors, and his crowds are not nearly as big as they were even a month ago. That is more telling then a poll.
Romney Campaign Borrowed $20 Million to Get Through Convention because of lack of donors & support for Romney.

Romney Campaign Borrowed $20 Million to Get Through Convention

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/09/18...

Location hidden

#181 Oct 27, 2012
teabagging imbeciles wrote:
Romney knows he's losing hence the appearance of Republican ghouls like the racist Sununu, and the war mongering Cheney speaking on his behalf.
Plus, just how many BJ's can Ann Coulter give at these fundraisers? May have to call in Michelle Malkin, kinda a FU to the chinese, too.....
Laquisha Jones

Cincinnati, OH

#182 Oct 27, 2012
Whats wrong with those tea party fools anyway? With them its all my way or the highway. Got no idea how to negotiate. No class either and too crazy to run the country. They need to just go away and leave us alone.

Location hidden

#183 Oct 27, 2012
Laquisha Jones wrote:
Whats wrong with those tea party fools anyway? With them its all my way or the highway. Got no idea how to negotiate. No class either and too crazy to run the country. They need to just go away and leave us alone.
some tea party canidates are up for re-election I bet some will be on their way out since they were the only alternative against the the blue dog democrats.

Location hidden

#184 Oct 27, 2012
...AMERICAN HERITAGE DICTIONARY'S DEFINITION......Fascism - A system of government that excercises a dictatorship of the extreme right, typically through the merging of state and business leadership, together with belligerent nationalism.......SEE TEA PARTY......
Cat74

Barrington, IL

#185 Oct 27, 2012
Romney took in $111. million dollars last month. Obama had to borrow money. Thats the difference.

Location hidden

#186 Oct 28, 2012
Yeah, just imagine how much Romney might take in, from our taxpayers?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#188 Oct 28, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Romney took in $111. million dollars last month. Obama had to borrow money. Thats the difference.
Lying Cnt74, breath in, exhales lies.

PS:$10 million to Romney came from Adelson, which is now $47 million to Romney.

Romney's tax cuts will save Adelson (and cost US taxpayers)$2 to 3 billion.

See how it works?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#189 Nov 7, 2012
I was looking for jimbo to GLOAT! How are those polls helping you out, paid troll?

Obama WON! teheheheeh! God is definitely good and hear the prayers of the righteous!

Location hidden

#190 Nov 7, 2012
Oh, and a slew of those tea party racist b@stards got the boot and 19 women won senate seats! Keep pissing people off Pubs, it's helping us win elections! LOL!

Location hidden

#191 Nov 7, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
WRONG! tehehehehe! Eat that!
Too Bad

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#192 Nov 7, 2012
I was hoping to blast Le jimbo too.
Where is he?
Has anybody checked his mama's basement?
Did he OD on sleeping pills and booze?

Location hidden

#193 Nov 7, 2012
..Check this out...All along, i have thought, this was a politically motivated, and election oriented ISSUE.....Today i listened to Fox for five straight hours and not once, did they mention...BENGHAZI.....

Location hidden

#194 Nov 7, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..Check this out...All along, i have thought, this was a politically motivated, and election oriented ISSUE.....Today i listened to Fox for five straight hours and not once, did they mention...BENGHAZI.....
It was a non-issue and a terrible thing for them to promote in their desperate attempts to win an election through fear and falsehoods. Just like the Whooper Mittens got caught telling the auto workers in Ohio only to be called out by GM and Chrysler. Shameless and sleazy and yet, repulsive pubs voted for the repulsive liar.

Thank God Obama won. God Hears prayers...

Location hidden

#195 Nov 7, 2012
Yeah, and i think Fox might have inadvertantly, blurred the Romney campain momentum the last 7-10 days before election day...actually harming their own cause....beautiful.....

Location hidden

#196 Nov 7, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, and i think Fox might have inadvertantly, blurred the Romney campain momentum the last 7-10 days before election day...actually harming their own cause....beautiful.....
Rupert Murdoch supports Pseudo Liberal Causes and is friends with Bill & Hillary Clinton which I can believe Fox inadvertantly blurred the Romney campain momentum the last 7-10 days before election day.

Location hidden

#198 Nov 8, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
Ironically, Fox News is killing the conservative Right and Republican party. I love it!
I believe that is the Goal Of Rupert Murdoch anybody that is friends with Bill & Hillary Clinton and then orders Fox News writer to layoff of the negative stories on Hillary Clinton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 44 min kuda 35
GOP presidential candidates face delicate balan... 2 hr Le Duped 40
Gingrich: U.S. 'losing the war' with radical Islam 3 hr Joe W 88
Jane Fonda's Vietnam-era arrest bolsters GOP cr... 4 hr Le Jimbo 46
Palin says she's - seriously interested' in 201... 5 hr Le Duped 13
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... Sun Cuauhtemotzin 6
Steve King's 'deportables' tweet a headache for... Sun ronnie 5
More from around the web