Ending birthright citizenship for chi...

Ending birthright citizenship for children born to illegal aliens

There are 7 comments on the Sonoran News story from Jul 31, 2013, titled Ending birthright citizenship for children born to illegal aliens. In it, Sonoran News reports that:

WASHINGTON Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, introduced H.R. 140, titled the Birthright Citizenship Act of 2013, to amend Section 301 of the Immigration and Nationality Act to clarify those classes of individuals born in the United States who are nationals and citizens of the United States at birth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sonoran News.

Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Oh I so love mr king!!! Lets get that ball rolling,we do not need anymore anchors.we do not need any more illegals coming here.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Jul 31, 2013
God, that should have been the first sentence on any immigration reform bill. I hope he screams it loud and clear to the entire committee trying to push this bill through.... They anchor the second they break in, and even Asians have figured out how to give birth here, fly back to China, pick up the rest of their family and move in. It's beyond insanity... Go King.
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#3 Jul 31, 2013
WAY past time for this!

GET IT DONE!!
The Israeli Is Right

Covina, CA

#4 Jul 31, 2013
On this one. Too bad he doesn't put America first.

http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2013/04/steve-k...

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 1, 2013
How about a up or down vote on this?
RascusJohn

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 3, 2013
You people are consumed with fear, and lack a full understanding of the constitution and history of this country. May God take mercy on your souls. May you seek forgiveness for the hatred in your hearts.
Brenda besson

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2013
RascusJohn wrote:
You people are consumed with fear, and lack a full understanding of the constitution and history of this country. May God take mercy on your souls. May you seek forgiveness for the hatred in your hearts.
no fear,no hatred,just the truth,why dont you go to church,and we need no forgiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suddenly it's Trump sounding soft on illegal im... Fri Lawrence Wolf 18
News King: 'Happy to hear' Trump clarify immigration... Fri Wildchild 1
News Iowa gov vexed by Sen. Joni Ernst's speech gett... Aug 13 too soon to say 4
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Jul '16 Divorce Lawyer 77
News Cruz's future permeates GOP convention Jul '16 trump fan 2
News The tribal politics of the Dallas shooting Jul '16 Mansford 25
News Republican congressman seeks to block move that... Jun '16 Sicklecell Supporter 23
More from around the web