Bachmann Adds 'Fuel To Fire' Of Violence

Bachmann Adds 'Fuel To Fire' Of Violence

There are 10 comments on the La Preciosa 94.5 story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Bachmann Adds 'Fuel To Fire' Of Violence. In it, La Preciosa 94.5 reports that:

Shooting at Sikh temple in Wisconsin prompts some members of Congress to say words of anti-Muslim legislators have grown dangerous.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at La Preciosa 94.5.

harvey

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Free speech rights end where civil unrest, rabble-rousing, and sedition begin. I would want to see a connection between any such words as Bachmann's and actual violence, but she's clearly VERY irresponsible and dangerous. Here's hoping the voters in Minnesota realize that and voter her out before she has to be removed.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#2 Aug 8, 2012
harvey wrote:
Free speech rights end where civil unrest, rabble-rousing, and sedition begin. I would want to see a connection between any such words as Bachmann's and actual violence, but she's clearly VERY irresponsible and dangerous. Here's hoping the voters in Minnesota realize that and voter her out before she has to be removed.
She's a brainwashed lying rag. The Christian religious nutjobs with the biggest mouths are also the biggest liars and con-people. Maybe her feminine husband and her can chant each others' idiocy away at their clinic, and of course that would continue on until they both finally dry up.
D Up

Bellflower, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>She's a brainwashed lying rag. The Christian religious nutjobs with the biggest mouths are also the biggest liars and con-people. Maybe her feminine husband and her can chant each others' idiocy away at their clinic, and of course that would continue on until they both finally dry up.
Talk about someone with a big mouth. Look in the mirror.

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Government American Holocaust Perpetraitors accomplishing their national goal. Reduce the population and government liability. death fix it = deficit.

To survive the American Holocaust you must resist your unnatural godass (second class complacency). god being satan's immaculate deception, grand OLE deceit, good OLE deception, group of demons, government of deceivers, governing oppressive dis ease (mental illness spread like Typhoid Mary) and a$$ being American Stockholm Syndrome (war can be declared on you without your permission / love for your abuser ie. Jaycee Lee Dugard story). Deceivers deceiver. god - government of deceivers. YHVH is pronounced YA. Thank YHVH, YHVH welcome, YHVH bless, YHVH way. There is no substitute.

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/101079186/James-Hol...
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#5 Aug 8, 2012
harvey wrote:
You mean like this?

&fe ature=related
Your Ex

Forest City, NC

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Sikhs are not Muslims
Is the Frightwing really so stupid?
Looking at the misdirected violence
YES!

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#8 Aug 9, 2012
I heard Bachman might have ties a group that may be involved. You just can't trust what they say, you have to believe in what they don't say. Listening progressively is the key to understanding.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2012
DerpedUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about someone with a big mouth. Look in the mirror.
Just because that's what YOU see doesn't mean he would...;)
harvey

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Moliner wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vYML_F1Nb0XX&feature=rel ated
I meant what I said.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 9, 2012
RustyS wrote:
I heard Bachman might have ties a group that may be involved. You just can't trust what they say, you have to believe in what they don't say. Listening progressively is the key to understanding.
She's an anti-Muslim hater and bigot. It's not really that hard to figger out, genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican congressman seeks to block move that... Jun 23 Sicklecell Supporter 23
News GOP congressman seeks to block changes to US cu... Jun 23 Just Saying 15
News 2016 campaign takes strange twists after Orlando Jun 18 payme 2
News House nixes bid to bar illegal immigrants from ... Jun 17 spud 5
News House GOP to decide whether to allow LGBT votes... Jun 15 Paco 27
News Hispanic Evangelicals Threaten To Abandon Repub... (May '15) Jun 15 swedenforever 68
News Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... (Jan '15) Jun 13 Scottish Virgin 75
More from around the web