Rebuke to Steve King

Jul 27, 2013 Full story: Townhall

It's hard to know where to begin in responding to Rep. Steve King's, R-Iowa, recent comments on so-called "Dreamers": illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. when they were children, often brought here as babes-in-arms by their parents.

Full Story
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2013
Its not hard,hes right,everyone knows what he says is true,he still has a job.he doesnt care lol and no amnesty.lol
Hola Isabel Coma estas

Danielson, CT

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Gee, someone named Chavez thinks King's opinion about lying, thieving, cheating illegal aliens is wrong. Why am I not surprised? All illegal aliens, particular Dreamers, are self-important, delusional fools who think they are above the law, worthy of special treatment and also victims of vicious racism. They all need to be rounded up and deported. I, for one, hope they resist so they can also receive a good beating. They are a vile, vulgar and violent people unworthy of living in the US. Chavez, you seditious, anti-American bitch....feel free to join them.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Hola Isabel Coma estas wrote:
Gee, someone named Chavez thinks King's opinion about lying, thieving, cheating illegal aliens is wrong. Why am I not surprised? All illegal aliens, particular Dreamers, are self-important, delusional fools who think they are above the law, worthy of special treatment and also victims of vicious racism. They all need to be rounded up and deported. I, for one, hope they resist so they can also receive a good beating. They are a vile, vulgar and violent people unworthy of living in the US. Chavez, you seditious, anti-American bitch....feel free to join them.
chavez can take them home,where they will be safe.idiots

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 29, 2013
""Dreamers": illegal immigrants who came to the U.S. when they were children, often brought here as babes-in-arms by their parents."

Who's problem is that? Not mine. Deport all illegal aliens yesterday.
ThrowStonesInGla ssHouse

Baldwin Park, CA

#5 Jul 29, 2013
Are these dreamers too? Steve's a good Israeli first...

http://aksarbent.blogspot.com/2013/04/steve-k...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans preparing 2015 immigration legislation Dec 21 miriamcockrell48 85
Christie to attend conservative summit in Iowa Dec 9 Cat74 3
Gov. Christie vetoes closely-watched bill on pi... Dec 4 TeaBagging for Am... 2
Reagan, Bush shielded immigrants Dec 4 swedenforever 115
Steve King is a close ally of Ted Cruz, and tha... Dec 3 wild child 1
Iowa firebrand is face of Republican fight on U... Dec 3 tha Professor 1
House GOP Races Against Clock to Unveil Spendin... Dec 3 Le Jimbo 13
More from around the web