GOP groups top opponents by far in TV...

GOP groups top opponents by far in TV ad spending

There are 10 comments on the Boston.com story from Jun 10, 2012, titled GOP groups top opponents by far in TV ad spending. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Crossroads GPS, Restore Our Future, and other organizations aligned with the Republicans spent nearly $37 million on television ads through the first few days of June, most of them attacking President Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

US john king

Carol Stream, IL

#1 Jun 10, 2012
tv!ad-;)topix+,-);-000

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#2 Jun 10, 2012
good
US john king

Carol Stream, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2012

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 10, 2012
It's a start. What we really have to do is to start attacking the failed Keynesian policy that we are currently using and switch to a Von Mises type of economic model. Europe should do the same. Keynesian policy has failed them and they are in very hot water now. We should learn from that. Quickly, I may add.
Joe Plummer

Carol Stream, IL

#5 Jun 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
good
the Y house toilet since H20 gate? ;-0000h, don't blame on Joe dun't seal da gaskeet!;) call da janitor if not the Vict.Congrestroom wil leak [email protected] asssssssssssssad on da sun Day june of 10th!!!;-000
Jhon Janitor

Carol Stream, IL

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
It's a start. What we really have to do is to start attacking the failed Keynesian policy that we are currently using and switch to a Von Mises type of economic model. Europe should do the same. Keynesian policy has failed them and they are in very hot water now. We should learn from that. Quickly, I may add.
U add+minister of Jesus2day!!!you like TV or PC!;) 8boy! Heat or Thunder 4Champ?! i wil cal Hairry Read to bet 4a few buck;-00

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Joe Plummer wrote:
<quoted text>
the Y house toilet since H20 gate? ;-0000h, don't blame on Joe dun't seal da gaskeet!;) call da janitor if not the Vict.Congrestroom wil leak [email protected] asssssssssssssad on da sun Day june of 10th!!!;-000
that's as intelligent as you get...
is it a wonder you're pals with little bill?
morons united

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Tv ads is a powerful tool for selling. Sell a lead painted with gold at the price of gold and people will buy it. This is stupid thing to say oh well people calls me idiot anyway so. LOL!
Jhon Janitor

Carol Stream, IL

#9 Jun 10, 2012
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
that's as intelligent as you get...
is it a wonder you're pals with little bill?
little rock, AR. bill! intel.coom/i9 coming out soooon! update yee PC add now;-00

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Jhon Janitor wrote:
<quoted text>
U add+minister of Jesus2day!!!you like TV or PC!;) 8boy! Heat or Thunder 4Champ?! i wil cal Hairry Read to bet 4a few buck;-00
You obviously had a public union teacher as your spelling coach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steve Israel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Politicians demand 'thorough' probe of suicide ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 J Sonny Cencora 2
News Nancy Pelosi Blasts Donald Trump's 'Bizarre' Rh... (Aug '16) Aug '16 slick willie expl... 34
News House Floor Becomes Battleground for Social Issues (May '16) May '16 Three Days 9R 1
News Pelosi ally, NY Democratic Rep. Israel says won... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Le Jimbo 3
News Top House Democrat announces he's retiring in 2016 (Jan '16) Jan '16 John McBarry 2
News House Dems willing to save John Boehner (Sep '15) Sep '15 YouDidntBuildThat 3
News Huckabee: 'Thank God for Chuck Schumer' (Aug '15) Aug '15 Lamer 32
More from around the web