House passes bill increasing scrutiny...

House passes bill increasing scrutiny over Fed

There are 4 comments on the SFGate story from Jul 25, 2012, titled House passes bill increasing scrutiny over Fed. In it, SFGate reports that:

In this April 5, 2012 file photo, Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas speaks at the University of California at Berkeley, Calif.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#1 Jul 25, 2012
As good as this is, the Senate Dems will reject it.

Just for argument purposes, let's say the Senate passes the bill as well. It will then go to Obama's desk where it will get vetoed.

Just as said on live CNBC, we are slaves to the central bankers.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
"Increased scrutiny" my rosy red ass.

Get rid of the Fed, implementing JFKennedy's plan with a new Glass-Steagall Act. Implement new usury laws maximizing interest rates at 12% and reestablishing what the banks have been doing as felonies.
June 46th 2012

Carol Stream, IL

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Kahoki wrote:
As good as this is, the Senate Dems will reject it.
Just for argument purposes, let's say the Senate passes the bill as well. It will then go to Obama's desk where it will get vetoed.
Just as said on live CNBC, we are slaves to the central bankers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FkXJxVHf-ssXX
centrol banker not right or left swing bank?! who run the century bank it's the fewture fed;-000r how many bankerin of da binker;)
Your Ex

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jul 25, 2012
The House just passed a bill which does nothing whatsoever, and is spending your money to do it.
The Reserve makes a handy enemy for the Republicans in congress.
This continuing pandering, at the expense of taxpayer dollars, is getting out of hand. The cost of the vote today comes to almost $3.5 million.
And yet, the Republicans continue to block the Presidents jobs bill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steny Hoyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House gives go-ahead for Washington Metro safet... Tue CodeTalker 1
News Democrats introduce new bill on Russia and Iran... Jul 17 Cassandra_ 2
News PHOTOS: Gay Games Bid Rally Jun 30 Rubio s Foam Partays 7
News Gutierrez Hands Out - Do Not Deport Me' Toolkit... (Apr '15) May '17 Rico from East Lo... 15
News What Democrats want in shutdown fight Apr '17 Retribution 9
News Part 2: Double-Transplant Cancer Survivor Ola O... Mar '17 He Name Me Black ... 1
News Trump's Speech to Congress Mixes Bleak Out... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
More from around the web