Hoyer faults GOP for government shutd...

Hoyer faults GOP for government shutdown threat

There are 1 comment on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Apr 8, 2011, titled Hoyer faults GOP for government shutdown threat. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

The No. 2 Democrat in the House says lawmakers trying to avert a government shutdown have come "70 percent of the way on the numbers" in budget talks, but are still fighting over social policies such as abortion and the environment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#1 Apr 8, 2011
Am watching C-SPAN right now as the repugnots are trying to steal democracy on the internet. This is INSTEAD of any effort to compromise to stop the shutdown which adversely affects real families' ability to pay their bills. The Repignorants have already obstructed OUR government for the past 2 years, now they continue to put roadblock after roadblock to kill time to kill our Democratic Republic. There is no question that the repuglycunts are to blame if they shut down OUR government. SHAME ON THEM. We should have a procedure in place to immediately fire representatives that refuse to represent. The majority of Americans want the rich to pay their full share of taxes and to cut the Pentagon which is loaded with waste. The polls are there. We are all being held hostage by narrow minded aggressive authoritarian Repsychopaths on the right. Read "Conservatives Without Conscience" by John Dean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steny Hoyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gutierrez Hands Out - Do Not Deport Me' Toolkit... (Apr '15) May 18 Rico from East Lo... 15
News What Democrats want in shutdown fight Apr '17 Retribution 9
News Part 2: Double-Transplant Cancer Survivor Ola O... Mar '17 He Name Me Black ... 1
News Trump's Speech to Congress Mixes Bleak Out... Mar '17 Texxy the Indepen... 1
News Obama signs order for federal worker pay raises... (Dec '13) Oct '16 swedenforever 45
News Elijah Cummings, Steny Hoyer among Marylanders ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 noobieR 1
News House passes narrow Zika measure designed to re... (May '16) May '16 Go Blue Forever 10
More from around the web