Is Steny Hoyer on the Ropes?

Is Steny Hoyer on the Ropes?

There are 2 comments on the Regular Folks United story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Is Steny Hoyer on the Ropes?. In it, Regular Folks United reports that:

Is Steny "Take Every Penny" Hoyer on the ropes? House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer recently told Politico that he does not believe his party will lose control of the House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Regular Folks United.

Former Democrat

Edgewater, MD

#1 Sep 29, 2010
Life long Democrat that's finally seen the light. Will tell all my friends in Prince Georges County to vote for Charles Lollar. Oh, and I love the nickname Steny "take every penny". Thank you.
Lollar Fan

Clarksville, MD

#2 Oct 25, 2010
7 days to go and Steny is out of touch and out of time! Eligible voters in my family voted for Lollar. Every time I hear him speak I get tears in my eyes-I thank him for running and I have told his wife thanks as well. Charles is a man you can trust no matter your party affiliation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steny Hoyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama signs order for federal worker pay raises... (Dec '13) Oct '16 swedenforever 45
News Elijah Cummings, Steny Hoyer among Marylanders ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 noobieR 1
News House passes narrow Zika measure designed to re... (May '16) May '16 Go Blue Forever 10
News House Floor Becomes Battleground for Social Issues (May '16) May '16 Three Days 9R 1
News Hoyer blasts GOP for 'empty words' on opioid cr... (May '16) May '16 Jesus Latter Day ... 22
News Paul Ryan is not running for president -- or pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Three Days 1
News White House Isn't Backing Down On Deportation R... (Jan '16) Jan '16 wild child 1
More from around the web