Moderate Dem LikelyTo Take on Pelosi

Moderate Dem LikelyTo Take on Pelosi

There are 5 comments on the Fox News story from Nov 13, 2010, titled Moderate Dem LikelyTo Take on Pelosi. In it, Fox News reports that:

Outgoing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is facing a likely leadership challenge from Rep.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Pelosi has my vote! She is the best Speaker of the House since Tip O'Neil.
drshirl

Hollywood, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2010
If Pelosi stays, I give up my life long status as a registered democrat. The woman did not know what the health care bill contained. What a nutcase (with botox) this lady.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#3 Nov 13, 2010
drshirl wrote:
If Pelosi stays, I give up my life long status as a registered democrat. The woman did not know what the health care bill contained. What a nutcase (with botox) this lady.
Than who is a good replacement?

flbadcatowner

“I call it as I see it.”

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#4 Nov 13, 2010
If the Democrats have any brains and common sense, they will know that the country does not embrace the far left which Pelosi so strongly represents. The Democrats need to name someone who can connect with the political center, where a majority of the voters stand. Pelosi as minority leader will put the Democratic party in danger of being boxed into the far left, sending the moderates en mass to the GOP.
ryan fitzgerald

Long Beach, CA

#5 Nov 20, 2010
FINALLY, Pelosi's Progressive ran off the 65 Democrats. Now no one can claim that the Democrats have any power in Congress.

Pelosi's Orwellian Progressive Zombie Army are in complete control of what was once the American Democratic Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steny Hoyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Members of Haitian community react to Trump's c... 1 hr Quirky 364
News Trump says he's 'like, really smart,' 'a very s... 2 hr Poster Child for ... 453
News Conservatives balk at GOP plan to avert governm... 15 hr BHM5267 2
News Chelsea Manning files for US Senate bid in Mary... Tue TerriB1 13
News Capitol Report: Pelosi mocks 'white guys' leadi... Jan 14 humanspirit 3
News House Republicans pass historic federal tax ref... Dec 31 Ronald 3
News Donald Trump blames hurricane-hit Puerto Rico f... Nov '17 humptytrumpty 35
More from around the web