U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes under House...

U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes under House Ethics Committee investigation

There are 20 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 12, 2012, titled U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes under House Ethics Committee investigation. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

U.S. Rep. Silvestre Reyes, D-Texas, speaks during a campaign stop last November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Oh no not that

Anniston, AL

#1 Oct 13, 2012
Another corrupt democrat???

Oh no ,

NOT ANOTHER EL PASO POLITICIAN BITING THE DUST????

All having information should call the El Paso FBI office...
POS

Shanghai, China

#2 Oct 13, 2012
I read an article about how this so call leader, drove the most expensive leased vehicle in the house. A Yukon, $1,800 a month. I would say, that is about 2.5 times the regular amount. I wonder who was getting the kick backs on that deal. Ron Coleman was bad enough, But this government taxpayer paid leach, is just as bad.
Dr Murphy

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 13, 2012
Someone should investigate his dauther Reyes Garcia over at Canutillo Middle School!
Jay

El Paso, TX

#4 Oct 13, 2012
Oh no not that wrote:
Another corrupt democrat???
Oh no ,
NOT ANOTHER EL PASO POLITICIAN BITING THE DUST????
All having information should call the El Paso FBI office...
List of Republican offenders for ya!

http://republicanoffenders.com/

Most corrupt and evil people on the planet.
Marty

El Paso, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2012
We will check on her. Thanks for the tip Bob. Keep Dee's arrest out of the media. Also theresa and stuart's victory in Courts decision last week. Hope our deal with Joyce passes.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 13, 2012
Dr Murphy wrote:
Someone should investigate his dauther Reyes Garcia over at Canutillo Middle School!
Yes and the rest of the family members that were getting paid 600 grand to run his campain. They didn't call him Sly all these years for nothing. This is going to be most interesting
Oh no not that

Anniston, AL

#7 Oct 13, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
List of Republican offenders for ya!
http://republicanoffenders.com/
Most corrupt and evil people on the planet.
Are they el palsoeans?

Since: Feb 12

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 13, 2012
This should not surprise anyone with even the most rudimentry intellect.
The typical response of the Democrat drones should also not surprise anyone. Just look at post 4.
I have said for years this POS never did anything that did not directly benefit him.
He turned his back on his own BP Agents. He forced the ADA out of Fort Bliss, he used his position to benefit himself and his family at every turn.

This is long overdue.
Dee

El Paso, TX

#9 Oct 13, 2012
I will make an anouncement in about 3 weeks.
Bad Place

El Paso, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2012
That was fast it only took them something like what 16 years and out of office to say wait something isn't right here
AREU4REAL

El Paso, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2012
This whole thing will disappear come the end of November when the house gets back to session. As he is not going to be there when the New Year comes around they will pass over the case and render anything the House ethics committee has as null and void.
Jay

El Paso, TX

#12 Oct 16, 2012
UR BS wrote:
This should not surprise anyone with even the most rudimentry intellect.
The typical response of the Democrat drones should also not surprise anyone. Just look at post 4.
I have said for years this POS never did anything that did not directly benefit him.
He turned his back on his own BP Agents. He forced the ADA out of Fort Bliss, he used his position to benefit himself and his family at every turn.
This is long overdue.
What is long overdue is for you to stick a carrot up your arse and shut the hel" up and realize that your Ripofflican boyfriends are not as innocent as you think, ya old fart!
James Russell USNR

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What is long overdue is for you to stick a carrot up your arse and shut the hel" up and realize that your Ripofflican boyfriends are not as innocent as you think, ya old fart!
No wonder your wife says that her carrots always smell like chit, you have those carrots up your arse most of the time.
James Russell USNR

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2012
I don't care about any of this. Reyes voted for Obama Care and I am happy as a clam. Now my wife will be able to get that hemorrhoid surgery that she desperately needs. God bless Reyes.
James Russell USNR

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
This whole thing will disappear come the end of November when the house gets back to session. As he is not going to be there when the New Year comes around they will pass over the case and render anything the House ethics committee has as null and void.
The only thing null and void in here is your dopey opinion. Grow up and act like a man for once.

Tucson, AZ

#16 Oct 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about any politician being innocent?

More lies from you and your Democrat handlers is all it is.

Reyes was, is and will always be a sleazy little thief it is just simple minded fools like the majority of El Paso voters that refuse to see what is directly in front of them.
AREU4REAL

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2012
UR BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say anything about any politician being innocent?
More lies from you and your Democrat handlers is all it is.
Reyes was, is and will always be a sleazy little thief it is just simple minded fools like the majority of El Paso voters that refuse to see what is directly in front of them.
I don't know how long you've been in therapy but it's not working. Reyes is clean, his relatives are clean and he was discharged honorably. You can look it up.
POS

Netherlands

#18 Oct 18, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how long you've been in therapy but it's not working. Reyes is clean, his relatives are clean and he was discharged honorably. You can look it up.
WOW!! this drity, rotton, stinking politician , has been caught. You have been spun dizzy, by the DEMONDCRAPS. That you can't realize, Reyey thinks he was untouchable. Who do you think he is, a Kennedy?

United States

#19 Oct 18, 2012
AREU4REAL wrote:
<quoted text>
What has his discharge got to do with anything?
Timothy McVeigh was discharged honorably as well you can look that up.
Reyes is a POS always was and always will be. He dumped on the ADA which was created at Fort Bliss and opted for a bunch of tankers instead and then the fools here praise him for it. Every major contrcat involved in the construction at Fort Bliss went to out of town and mostly out of state companies. The only thing El Paso got was grunt labor jobs that went away after the construction went away. What we are left with is low paying fast food jobs and a bunch of polution spewing heavy armored vehicles raising dust to cover the city.
Now lets look a little closer at Rayes. He turned his back on his Border Patrol Agents and supported a drug running illegal. He refused to look into why an active Boreder Patrol Agent would be maintaining an on going relationship with that same drug trafficer and went against the Agents that were doing their job. He has all the loyalty and integrity of a rabid dog.
Silvestre Reyes

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2012
1. Native of Canutillo.
2. Former Border Patrol Chief
3. Democrat
4. U.S. Congressman

Who could expect anything other than incompetence and corruption?

From Border Patrol Chief to U.S Congressman, Silvestre has always been part of the problem and the solution to puro pedo (zilch).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Silvestre Reyes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weapons flow: Cut off cartel imports (Sep '10) Nov '16 jeff edwards 37
News Extortionist, 62, is sentenced to prison (Oct '09) Sep '15 Truth Doctor 12
News Hispanic cultural center (Sep '15) Sep '15 butters_ 4
News Texas town tired of 'war on drugs' at the borde... (Jul '15) Jul '15 UR BS 3
News Open border (Jun '14) Jun '14 Drug thugs elected 16
News For O'Rourke, border a plus not a minus (Mar '14) Mar '14 Harvey Wireman 4
News Holguin replacement (Feb '14) Feb '14 The Real SJM 1
More from around the web