Trump doubles down on description of ...

Trump doubles down on description of Democrats as angry mob

There are 44 comments on the CBS News story from Oct 12, 2018, titled Trump doubles down on description of Democrats as angry mob. In it, CBS News reports that:

President Trump met with supporters and held a "Make America Great Again" rally in Lebanon, Ohio, Friday, in his third rally this week. As he ramps up his rallying schedule this month, Mr. Trump is fulfilling his promise to campaign for Republicans around the country ahead of the Nov. 6 midterm elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 13, 2018
Protesters hurled rocks and smashed windows in downtown Washington, D.C. on January 20 ahead of the inauguration of Donald Trump as U.S. president:

More information:

www.google.com/search...

Goodman

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Oct 13, 2018
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#3 Oct 13, 2018
Mob- "Large crowd of disorderly people intent on causing violence." Seems like Democrats to me. clawing at doors, screaming to the heavens, like wounded banshees. Do they really think this will change anyone's vote, besides Democrat to Republican? Most of the Democrats I know have become ashamed to admit it.
Born In The USA

United States

#4 Oct 13, 2018
The only response Liberals have to anything anymore is Violence, Hate and Bigotry.
There is no Liberal plan to make America better except more Violence, Hate and Bigotry.

Dear Liberals......America wants no part of your Violence and Hate-mongering.
General Kabaka Oba

Rushville, IN

#5 Oct 14, 2018
Liberals have always been violent, but they don't dare go one on one, they are living, breathing environmental hazards who throw their diseased feces and urine at anyone who disagrees with their destruction.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#6 Oct 14, 2018
President Trump is the first real leader we've had in the White House since Ronald Reagan!

He may even surpass Reagan before the end of his 2nd term!

The time is coming to stand once again with our President and FIGHT for America's future and the future for our children!

The war to save America from the progressive globalist Democrats HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN!

God Bless President Trump and GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Say What

Dalton, GA

#7 Oct 14, 2018
Trump is a crook, a conman and a common NY street thug and has been his entire life.
General Kabaka Oba

Goshen, IN

#8 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
Trump is a crook, a conman and a common NY street thug and has been his entire life.
You feel better?
Say What

Dalton, GA

#9 Oct 14, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>
You feel better?
Not until the unindicted co conspirator, traitor in chief, everyday common crazy crook gets what has he deserves, NO.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#10 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Not until the unindicted co conspirator, traitor in chief, everyday common crazy crook gets what has he deserves, NO.
Hillary is biologically female.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#11 Oct 14, 2018
OccupyThis wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillary is biologically female.
And your point is?
Quirky

Denver, CO

#12 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean Obama and Hillary Right !
Say What

Dalton, GA

#13 Oct 14, 2018
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean Obama and Hillary Right !
No. I mean you Jerky Quirky. DUH!
Quirky

Denver, CO

#14 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh , And Holder too !

Dmbfk !
sly mongoose

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2018
Say What wrote:
And your president
sly mongoose

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2018
Democrats want to cut ties w our most important Arab ally Saudi Arabia over some spy agency unproven shit but negotiated and signed a Iran deal that gave our mortal enemy Iran support and billions in cash... democrats are enemies of the United States
Say What

Dalton, GA

#17 Oct 15, 2018
sly mongoose wrote:
<quoted text>
And your president
who are you today Sybil?
sly mongoose

Livonia, MI

#19 Oct 15, 2018
Former Obama campaign chair scorches Elizabeth Warren for releasing DNA test weeks before midterm elections
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-obama...

What a fu@king moron , test said a 1604-1 chance she's Native American .. trump prolly has more Indian blood than this fu@king cracker.... TRUMP DESTROYING THESE IDIOTS
Cool Luke

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2018
One time I took a DNA test and found out that I was:

Scandinavian
Scottish
Irish
Belgian and .0001% Native New Zealander ?

.0001% Native New Zealander was call a "test echo" ? Don't know what that means ? But, I do feel an inhearant tribal instinct when I have too many Belgian beers and the campfire gets too big.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#21 Oct 15, 2018
The Indian tribe Lizzy pretends she is a part of wants no part of her. Said she cannot be recognized as part of the tribe. It is sad really. She got all those freebies you get if you really are a part of any Indian Tribe, and it was all a scheme to get a free education. I think that makes her a crook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrod Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ready to fight? 2020 Democrats frame the race o... Nov 17 Goodman 1
News After Trump's immigration ad, a look at the mid... Nov 1 Billssilentfart 2
News In increasingly nasty Senate race, Jim Renacci ... Oct '18 Rokky Kolavito 1
News President Trump Says Democrats are "Negative, N... Oct '18 2brosewilder 204
News Gay lobby targets Bainbridge Township GOP Rep. ... Aug '18 Prosperity Fundie... 3
News Trump floats 'closing up the country for a whil... (May '18) May '18 Roubidoux U 189
News The Latest: Trump suggests US 'close up' to sto... (May '18) May '18 Impeach the Creep 52