Debt battle opens cracks in GOP caucus

Tension between two Ohioans - House Speaker John Boehner and Rep. Jim Jordan - over the nation's debt ceiling erupted yesterday in a raucous meeting of House Republicans, with some GOP lawmakers demanding the firing of a key aide connected to Jordan. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tea Parties Work”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#22 Aug 11, 2011
Liberal Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
More acurately: No more blank checks and subsidies for Big corporate GOP contributors, you brainwashed Fox troll.
Instead of the Jobs, Jobs, Jobs the GOP promised us last year, they are on track to deliver ANOTHER Global recession to the American people!
Vote out these childish and unprofessional GOP bums in 2012 so we can get this country working again!!!
Unprofessional?Dont make me laugh libtard.And you must mean your master Obama will lead us into another recession.Have you seen the markets lately libtard.I guess you freeloarders dont pay attention to that sorta stuff.Do the country a favor.Dont ever vote agian
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#23 Aug 11, 2011
Fail John Kasuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress already authorized the expenditures to increase the debt. Now if Congress doesn't allow the debt to increase, to pay for the spending they already authorized, that will be treason. I am going to get out my pitchfork and go looking for some Tea Party fanatics.
Just try coming after us with a pitchfork. You'll be facing more than you ever bargained for.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#24 Aug 11, 2011
Liberal Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post! You'll have plenty of company when it becomes time to go out looking.
We'll be waiting for you. So will Smith and Wesson.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#25 Aug 12, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>We'll be waiting for you. So will Smith and Wesson.
The useless GOP'ers have been all over the morning news, shitferbrains, and I got to thinking about you and all the other absolutely useless Freeptards who hate people with principles.

You need any clothespins, shitferbrains? Which lesser evil are you leaning towards?
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#26 Aug 12, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
The useless GOP'ers have been all over the morning news, shitferbrains, and I got to thinking about you and all the other absolutely useless Freeptards who hate people with principles.
You need any clothespins, shitferbrains? Which lesser evil are you leaning towards?
The home of the Klan returns. How have you been, tool?
Still posting from the halfway house?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#27 Aug 12, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>The home of the Klan returns. How have you been, tool?
Still posting from the halfway house?
Yep, that witty junior high repartee can only mean that RimJob patted you on the head this week.

Have you sent that buffoon any money lately, shitferbrains? And which network anchor are you schoolyard toughies now setting your sights on?

What a pathetic sack of garbage.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#28 Aug 12, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that witty junior high repartee can only mean that RimJob patted you on the head this week.
Have you sent that buffoon any money lately, shitferbrains? And which network anchor are you schoolyard toughies now setting your sights on?
What a pathetic sack of garbage.
Proud monthly donor.
Let's see...Olbermann's gone so Fat Ed, Tingle Leg Chrissy and Lesbo Madcow make a fine trifecta to target.
You forgot about how we burned the Dixie Chicks, fuckwad.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#29 Aug 12, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Proud monthly donor.
Let's see...Olbermann's gone so Fat Ed, Tingle Leg Chrissy and Lesbo Madcow make a fine trifecta to target.
You forgot about how we burned the Dixie Chicks, fuckwad.
So you're proud of giving hard earned cash to the cult leader of some of the most idiotic people on Earth? There's not a dime's worth of difference in a Freeptard and a DU tard. Not one. But you pat youself on the back anyway, shitferbrains, cause Mommy said you wuz speshul!

Y'all took down that gaytard Olbertman? Yeah, right. What else are you self inflated turds gonna claim?
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#30 Aug 12, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're proud of giving hard earned cash to the cult leader of some of the most idiotic people on Earth? There's not a dime's worth of difference in a Freeptard and a DU tard. Not one. But you pat youself on the back anyway, shitferbrains, cause Mommy said you wuz speshul!
Y'all took down that gaytard Olbertman? Yeah, right. What else are you self inflated turds gonna claim?
How much to you send to Stormfront, fucktard?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#31 Aug 14, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>How much to you send to Stormfront, fucktard?
You Freepers are so uneducated. Stormfront is a right wing kook outfit.

Kinda like the Freeper cult.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#32 Aug 14, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
You Freepers are so uneducated. Stormfront is a right wing kook outfit.
Kinda like the Freeper cult.
The more you talk the more evident it is that you and your slimy compatriots fear FR. DU no doubt massages white little gray matter you possess.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#33 Aug 14, 2011
George Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>The more you talk the more evident it is that you and your slimy compatriots fear FR. DU no doubt massages white little gray matter you possess.
Fear the Freeptards?

You have got to be the most pathetic self inflated loser I've seen all day.
George Jefferson

Marengo, OH

#34 Aug 14, 2011
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Fear the Freeptards?
You have got to be the most pathetic self inflated loser I've seen all day.
Yet you can't get me off your mind. Are you queer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrod Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate Democrats blast New York Fed over bank r... Nov 21 radiofreeamerica 1
Senate Panel to Hold Hearing on Regulators' Tie... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 2
Will losing Burger King make Americans care abo... Sep '14 Swedenforever 8
10 things to know about corporate inversions Sep '14 Righteous 6
Analysis - Smaller banks see regulatory relief ... Aug '14 fatbacks x 1
Senate panel backs McDonald to head Veterans Af... Jul '14 Viet Nam Veteran 1
Fda E-Cig Regulations Disappoint Democrats, Che... (Apr '14) Apr '14 radiofreeamerica 5
More from around the web