Mandel raising funds for 2012 Senate ...

Mandel raising funds for 2012 Senate race

There are 46 comments on the DispatchPolitics story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Mandel raising funds for 2012 Senate race. In it, DispatchPolitics reports that:

Anyone who still doubts that Josh Mandel, Ohio's Republican treasurer, is running for the U.S. Senate in 2012 didn't get a fundraising pitch last week for his campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DispatchPolitics.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tim

Columbus, OH

#47 Apr 18, 2011
George from Cbus wrote:
Please tell me one thing that Mandel has accomplished in public office. He looks like my 17 year old daughter's prom date.
Two responses:

1) He's accomplished ONE thing: he's proven that he can break promises FASTER than a fly can find sh%t.

2) Your daughter must be desparte enough to date ANYTHING.
Tim

Columbus, OH

#48 Apr 18, 2011
boo wrote:
I supported him last go around, not now though. He should focus on the job we elected him for. This says volumes.
You're silly, "boo." Silly enough to believe what a Republican promises during their campagin. Kasich AND the Republicans who ran for office last November PROMISED that "CREATING JOB" would be their "TOP PRIORITY." So far, it's been everything and anything BUT, to include giving guns to drunk people, banning abortion, naming a bridge after Voinovich, insulting the middle/working class Ohioans, repealing the estate tax for the wealthiest Ohioans, etc., etc.

Maybe you'll use your vote more WISELY next time, "boo?"
Chef Boyardee

United States

#49 Apr 26, 2011
yoyo wrote:
Furthermore! Republican Facists stand with the corporate special interets. They want to cut tax rates on the wealthiest Americans 10 percent because they claim the rich create the jobs. Well, these same folks were handed trillions in tax cuts since 2002 so where's the jobs? Now they want to abolish Medicare to pay for another dose of trillions in tax cuts for the rich. In fact, tax rates are the lowest they have even been in at least 50 years. The rich should pay their fair share. I mean somebody is going to have to pay for all these Republican wars and the $15 trillion nation debt which was created by the GOP in the first place. Read your history! Not faux noise...
I support FAIR SHARE TAXING!!! EVERYBODY pays 25% of your income to the Govt,that means EVERYBODY, NO exceptions!!!! That's it, just 25%. Now we can all afford 25%, can't we? That is FAIR SHARE?
steveedee

Delaware, OH

#50 Jun 10, 2011
Everybody should take notice of a candidate by the name of Eric LaMont Gregory. I heard him speak at an event and went to his web page-theoxfordscientist.com HEADS UP. This man is on track and is running against Brown (who has indictments hanging over his head and Mandel who is a quitter. Mr. Gregory has domestic AND Foreign experience. Does either of the frontrunners have and foreign experience. Without they are dead in the water. Gregory has my vote and I am sure will have yours after you visit his web page and meet him.
John Adams

Dublin, OH

#51 Oct 1, 2011
John Adams for United States Senate from Ohio: www.johnadams-2012.com
vncn12 r cdt mw

Stow, OH

#52 Oct 2, 2011
Chef Boyardee wrote:
<quoted text> I support FAIR SHARE TAXING!!! EVERYBODY pays 25% of your income to the Govt,that means EVERYBODY, NO exceptions!!!! That's it, just 25%. Now we can all afford 25%, can't we? That is FAIR SHARE?
There is no such thing as "fair" in this world. If you want to give 25% of your income to this worthless parasitic government by all means go ahead. The fair share is whatever you can keep. Wealth is not determined by what you make but what you keep. You will never see a so called "fair tax" or "flat tax" for the simple reason that all of the parasites in Washington and at the state house are bought and paid for by powerfull lobbyist who do not want their "ox"aka deductions, credits, exemptions to be gored!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrod Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump floats 'closing up the country for a whil... May 15 Roubidoux U 194
News The Latest: Trump suggests US 'close up' to sto... May 10 Impeach the Creep 52
News Twin election strategies: As Trump rails about ... May 6 Annie Oakly 2
News White House: No exemptions from steel, aluminum... Mar '18 BHM5267 73
News Purged from voting rolls while deployed, Ohio v... Jan '18 Ozzie 18
News The 2017 Progressive Honor Roll Jan '18 The Patriot 3
News Winners and losers in Republican tax bill (Nov '17) Nov '17 Mothra 24