Signs and Wonders 03.26

Mar 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: World Magazine

Atheists rallied, I think. I was told, but didn't see it myself, so I can't confirm it, that about 20,000 atheists gathered in Washington on Saturday for a so-called "Reason Rally." Such apostles of unbelief as Richard Dawkins and the rock band Bad Religion may or may not have been there, depending on whom you believe.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

And it may or may not have rained, you don't know, you weren't there. People may have carried signs and wore shoes, but that too is something you can't confirm, you weren't there.

There are reporters, who can verify a set of claimed facts by ... 1. watching video of said events 2. reading other reporters words as to what they witnessed.

Maybe next time your editor would be better served by using one of those reporters, to tell their take on the event. I'd bet that not a one would use the line, "I don't know, I wasn't there".

and b_t_w, your first paragraph, was in itself sufficient to let me know that the content of any subsequent paragraphs would hold no interest for me.

...and it is incredibly obvious that you are indeed not all there.
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
And it may or may not have rained, you don't know, you weren't there. People may have carried signs and wore shoes, but that too is something you can't confirm, you weren't there.
There are reporters, who can verify a set of claimed facts by ... 1. watching video of said events 2. reading other reporters words as to what they witnessed.
Maybe next time your editor would be better served by using one of those reporters, to tell their take on the event. I'd bet that not a one would use the line, "I don't know, I wasn't there".
and b_t_w, your first paragraph, was in itself sufficient to let me know that the content of any subsequent paragraphs would hold no interest for me.
...and it is incredibly obvious that you are indeed not all there.
By his own logic, he ought not be a christian.

He believes in divine creation ... but he was not there.

He believes eve was tempted by a talking snake ... but he was not there.

He believes in the great flood ... but he was not there.

He believes jesus was conceived through a miracle ... but he was not there.

He believes jesus was crucified ... but he was not there.

He believes jesus was resurected ... but he was not there.

Since he believes one should doubt anything one has not personally observed, how can he possibly find the bible to be a convincing account of events that took place thousands of years before he was born?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sherrod Brown Discussions

Search the Sherrod Brown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fda E-Cig Regulations Disappoint Democrats, Che... Apr '14 radiofreeamerica 5
Obama plans to sign stimulus Tuesday (Feb '09) Mar '14 BPT 5
Ohio attorney general taken to Cincinnati hospital Mar '14 americhkin idol 10
When a Job Disappears, So Does the Health Care (Dec '08) Jan '14 Koralle 87
Kasich-FitzGerald 2014 matchup a toss up, new p... (Dec '13) Dec '13 conservative crapola 2
Senate to grill watchdogs on Wall Street commod... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
Ohio judge who ruled in favor of gay marriage i... (Oct '13) Oct '13 DNF 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••