Democratic candidates pitch DREAM Act...

Democratic candidates pitch DREAM Act for platform

There are 4 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Democratic candidates pitch DREAM Act for platform. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

In an appeal to Latino voters, three Senate candidates in the Southwest are calling on delegates to the Democratic National Convention to make support of a bill to help young illegal immigrants gain citizenship a part of the party platform.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Martin Weenrich is from my home state, but not my district. I hope his latest attempt at doing what's wrong for Americans is rewarded with a pink slip.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Aug 9, 2012
What a great way to win votes. Pitch a plan to increase crime, taxes and unemployment while decreasing the wages of those who remain working.

Let's all get out and vote early and vote often! No I.D. necessary! Offer open to illegal residents of all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Gump

Enterprise, AL

#3 Aug 9, 2012
California and Illinois both have their own little Dream Act.

Both are billions in debt, have outrageous taxes and both welcome illegals with open arms.
Fed Up Vet

Manassas, VA

#4 Aug 10, 2012
Gump wrote:
California and Illinois both have their own little Dream Act.
Both are billions in debt, have outrageous taxes and both welcome illegals with open arms.
And the stupid voters from these states will re-elect these traitors every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelley Berkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tough Election Cycles Leave Rift in Relationshi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 au contraire 8
News Sen. Kim to apply for Inouye seat in Congress (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hyena 6
News Fla. teen arrested for threat to 'shoot everyone' (Dec '12) Dec '12 2late2apologizee 4
News Hank the Cat wins political fame, food, but few... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Your Ex 4
News Crossroads groups spending another 8 million to... (Oct '12) Oct '12 OregonSUX 6
News GOP senate candidates ride Romney momentum (Oct '12) Oct '12 Makes sense 6
News Shelley Berkley and the - under investigation' ... (Jul '12) Sep '12 Used to be a dem 21
More from around the web