Lobbyist tied to Sen. Harry Reid plea...

Lobbyist tied to Sen. Harry Reid pleads not guilty

There are 1 comment on the Creative Mac story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Lobbyist tied to Sen. Harry Reid pleads not guilty. In it, Creative Mac reports that:

' A former developer and lobbyist with ties to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Nevada's political elite pleaded not guilty Thursday to federal charges involving campaign contributions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Mac.

Lyla Burns

Walla Walla, WA

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I am going to save this page and read more about it when I get the chance. I am always interested in reading cases like this. http://www.dk4law.com/attorneys.shtml My husband is studying to be and oxnard personal injury lawyer so I like to read up on things so I can talk to him about law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shelley Berkley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tough Election Cycles Leave Rift in Relationshi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 au contraire 8
News Sen. Kim to apply for Inouye seat in Congress (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hyena 6
News Fla. teen arrested for threat to 'shoot everyone' (Dec '12) Dec '12 2late2apologizee 4
News Hank the Cat wins political fame, food, but few... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Your Ex 4
News Crossroads groups spending another 8 million to... (Oct '12) Oct '12 OregonSUX 6
News GOP senate candidates ride Romney momentum (Oct '12) Oct '12 Makes sense 6
News Shelley Berkley and the - under investigation' ... (Jul '12) Sep '12 Used to be a dem 21
More from around the web