Tracking economic recovery: Where are...

Tracking economic recovery: Where are the stimulus funds going?

There are 1 comment on the www.khou.com story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Tracking economic recovery: Where are the stimulus funds going?. In it, www.khou.com reports that:

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act - the stimulus - promised to create jobs, turn around the nation's economy and get America out of its worst economic slump since the Great Depression.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.khou.com.

Son of the Bible Belt

Norfolk, VA

#1 Jul 23, 2009
May those throughout the former Confederate States of America who receive stimulus money from Washington, DC use it our Lord's way and not abuse such funds!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dems push to close immigrant detention centers Mon tod see the light 11
News Lynch vote: Why Cruz skipped and McConnell vote... Apr '15 Go Blue Forever 6
News Black women leaders, clergy pray for Lynch vote Mar '15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Eye on the Community: I'M not a Racist! Am I? Mar '15 serfs up 16
News Texas Democrat: Congressman had a right to call... Feb '15 shelia hates texas 1
News Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee defends Obama with bord... Jan '15 wild child 1
News No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man (Dec '14) Jan '15 xxxrayted 202
More from around the web