'Crashers' won't testify if subpoenaed

'Crashers' won't testify if subpoenaed

There are 54 comments on the CNN story from Dec 8, 2009, titled 'Crashers' won't testify if subpoenaed. In it, CNN reports that:

The Virginia couple who slipped through White House security and shook hands with President Obama will invoke the Fifth Amendment, which protects against self-incrimination, if subpoenaed to testify to Congress, according to a letter from the couple's lawyer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Aaron S

Long Beach, CA

#47 Dec 10, 2009
Neither will Queen Michelle's Lady in Waiting, Desiree. Screw the secret service.

Luckily for the obamas, even after they threw the secret service "under the bus" the brave men and women will continue to risk their lives for their Imperial Progressive Majestys.
Ad Nauseum

Houston, TX

#48 Dec 10, 2009
....WHY would these two "plead" the fifth???? Could it be because Obama himself is a friend of theirs and Obama ALLOWED them to come in........and then made a BIG STINK about the fact that they showed up.......so he could EMBARASS the Secret Service and make them look bad.

Obama is a REAL T-R-I-P.
Howard

Marion, IA

#49 Dec 10, 2009
Ad Nauseum wrote:
....WHY would these two "plead" the fifth???? Could it be because Obama himself is a friend of theirs and Obama ALLOWED them to come in........and then made a BIG STINK about the fact that they showed up.......so he could EMBARASS the Secret Service and make them look bad.
Obama is a REAL T-R-I-P.
"Political Party Racist"
Dances with Wolves

United States

#50 Dec 10, 2009
Mothra wrote:
But like the Salahis, who did not show up for the hearing, Rogers declined the committee's invitation to talk on constitutional grounds
"Based on the separation of powers, staff here don't go to testify in front of Congress.... She will not be testifying in front of Congress," said White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/12/03/white....
So... the White House won't allow Rogers to testify, and the Salahi's will plead the fifth....
You know this only creates curiosity that something bigger lies below.
Yep, sure does create curiosity and suspicion in regards to the whole mess. White House won't testify? The alleged party crashers won't testify? Either both are in contempt or neither is in contempt. It will be interesting to see who folds first. The accuser or the accused.

Since: May 08

Marrero, Louisiana

#51 Dec 10, 2009
I can make em talk!

Since: May 08

Marrero, Louisiana

#52 Dec 10, 2009
Oh by the way, Beware the Praetorian Guard!
obama muslim terrorist

Elkridge, MD

#53 Dec 10, 2009
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>Not according to the American voting public.
According to polls which slant very much to the left, there are a lot of people who realize the stupidity of their votes or of those who didn't bother to participate at all.
IsayUsay

United States

#54 Dec 10, 2009
Something is wrong. They mad this big effort to be there..they were "all dolled up for the big affair" and all.slowed doen for the camera..??
Well if its that easy to do..shows we need to get more security there.

But they will blame Bush and his administration..left ver Bush guest :):):)?
Shady Lady

United States

#55 Dec 10, 2009
Personally, if they are that lax with security maybe they will let someone like Charles Manson in, and he can dance the night away with whoever he wants to dance with.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#56 Dec 10, 2009
obama muslim terrorist wrote:
<quoted text>
According to polls which slant very much to the left, there are a lot of people who realize the stupidity of their votes or of those who didn't bother to participate at all.
I said nothing about polls. I was talking about "results."

Sure, some people regret voting for President Obama, but since your so interested in polls, and me results. Let us consider the "poll" numbers of President Bush and the end of his term, and the election returns in the presidential election "results" against the GOP.
mohammed

Elkridge, MD

#57 Dec 10, 2009
CB can see both sides wrote:
<quoted text>I said nothing about polls. I was talking about "results."
Sure, some people regret voting for President Obama, but since your so interested in polls, and me results. Let us consider the "poll" numbers of President Bush and the end of his term, and the election returns in the presidential election "results" against the GOP.
So apples and oranges? No, let's compare obammy poll at THIS point in his term with Bush at THIS point in HIS term....an ocean of difference. As for results. I was not aware of a SINGLE positive result from your messiah to date. He has however accumulated more debt in a few months than ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED. He has bowed and groveled at the feet of our enemies and insulted our most faithful allies, he has appointed a plethora of "czars" accountable to no one ( communists, radical queers, and other losers). He has done his world apology tour when this country has NOTHING to apologize for (except for putting this monkey in the white house). He has broken VERY promise he made...no transparency, no posting of bills, lied about no pork in the porkulus bill. He has YET to release an actual birth certificate or his other pertinent records. Allowed soldiers to die while he dithered for several months on what to do about his Commander's request..in the m eantime he wanted to take over healthcare and destroy it in a couple days. He has socialized the banks, auto industry and wants to do the same for healthcare. He is an illegal alien, racist, communist, friend of terrorists, anti-American, muslim, and his wife is also (not to mention she is butt ugly)...what an impressive list of accomplishments eh? What amazing results, I see why you are so proud of this asshole. We have had the first terrorist attack on our soil since 9-11 thanks to him lowering security.

“Now do whats right!”

Since: Jan 09

Doolittle, Mo.

#58 Dec 10, 2009
mohammed wrote:
<quoted text>
So apples and oranges? No, let's compare obammy poll at THIS point in his term with Bush at THIS point in HIS term....an ocean of difference. As for results. I was not aware of a SINGLE positive result from your messiah to date. He has however accumulated more debt in a few months than ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS COMBINED. He has bowed and groveled at the feet of our enemies and insulted our most faithful allies, he has appointed a plethora of "czars" accountable to no one ( communists, radical queers, and other losers). He has done his world apology tour when this country has NOTHING to apologize for (except for putting this monkey in the white house). He has broken VERY promise he made...no transparency, no posting of bills, lied about no pork in the porkulus bill. He has YET to release an actual birth certificate or his other pertinent records. Allowed soldiers to die while he dithered for several months on what to do about his Commander's request..in the m eantime he wanted to take over healthcare and destroy it in a couple days. He has socialized the banks, auto industry and wants to do the same for healthcare. He is an illegal alien, racist, communist, friend of terrorists, anti-American, muslim, and his wife is also (not to mention she is butt ugly)...what an impressive list of accomplishments eh? What amazing results, I see why you are so proud of this asshole. We have had the first terrorist attack on our soil since 9-11 thanks to him lowering security.
God, in your little world you do have imaginary problems. ha. You want to know how I come to this conclusion??? Well I'll tell you anyway.ha. Anyone who is so delusional or hate filled that they feel they have to demean someone with name calling {illegal alien, racist,communist, friend of terrorist, anti-american, muslim, butt ugly wife, asshole.}

If you can give one iota of documented evidence for your delusional written attacks, I will give you a "better grade" for your junior high level. ha

Ugh, how does your accusation of terror attack under President Obama compare to your President Bush terror attack compare.

And could you explain how President Obama has "lowered the security." No, I didn't think so. ha
Fed up

Fenton, MI

#59 Dec 10, 2009
I think those idiots should crawl back into the hole they came out of, I am sick of hearing about them.
Big Momma

Marion, IA

#66 Dec 11, 2009
Fed up wrote:
I think those idiots should crawl back into the hole they came out of, I am sick of hearing about them.
Also the Kate Plus 8 crap and the balloon boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congress eyes vote next week on Harvey aid Sep 1 Ms Sassy 1
News KRIV reporter Angela Chen to leave station for ... Jun '17 More wet farts 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... (Jan '17) Apr '17 INFIDEL 3,651
News What to watch for when Trump makes 1st address ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 too much 3
News Around D.C., Sheila Jackson Lee's image belies ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Speaks Phart 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) Feb '17 RustyS 15
News Black Caucus members storm Senate floor to prot... (Feb '17) Feb '17 okimar 2
More from around the web