American children singing and dancing...

American children singing and dancing in Turkish please crowds

There are 6 comments on the Today's Zaman story from Feb 21, 2011, titled American children singing and dancing in Turkish please crowds. In it, Today's Zaman reports that:

American children entertained crowds in Turkish at the fifth Turkish Olympiads, which took place in Texas over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's Zaman.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 21, 2011
thats wonderful how pleasant to see especially the children doing well
Lucky We Didnt Step In It

Montgomery, AL

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Texas and Turkey have strong bonds. I ate one for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 21, 2011
Lucky We Didnt Step In It wrote:
Texas and Turkey have strong bonds. I ate one for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year.
just cant help canya
Aphrodite

Farmingdale, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2011
Imagine how the world will celebrate when the Turks finally do the right thing! GET OFF Cyprus and never to return. Allow all the Greeks to return to their homes. Take their illegal settlers off the island.
CecilRhodes

New Baltimore, MI

#5 Feb 22, 2011
Why is the "Turkish Olympiad" in Texas? That's just wrong on so many levels.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 22, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) Oct '16 Serial Marriage T... 4
News Confident Texas Dems Lay Down General-Election ... Oct '16 Mayor McGhetto 4
News Lynch vote: Why Cruz skipped and McConnell vote... (Apr '15) Jul '16 swedenforever 9
News Condolences pour in after Harris County Commiss... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Francois Pharts 3
News The increasing uselessness of speaking on the H... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Ritual Habitual 1
News Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee defends Obama with bord... (Jan '15) Aug '15 SourKraut 6
News 2 US Congresswomen support #BringBackourGirls c... (Aug '15) Aug '15 SaveOurMoronSheila 22
More from around the web