Politico: Texas democrats to miss Oba...

Politico: Texas democrats to miss Obama speech

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from May 10, 2011, titled Politico: Texas democrats to miss Obama speech. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Just a few Democrats from Congress plan to show up to see President Obama's immigration speech in Texas on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Richard

Dallas, TX

#1 May 10, 2011
Sliver Jutep Reyes is going to speak? Who is going to be pulling that puppet's strings? Who is going to translate for the few English speakers expected to be present.
EP Conservative

Nixa, MO

#2 May 10, 2011
I'm surprised Mr. Reyes is there. I thought Tuesday was the day he mowed Nancy's yard.
james russell ret

El Paso, TX

#3 May 10, 2011
I ain't surprised Reyes was sliding on the President's coat tails. Just glad Mayor Crook didn't hand off another bottle of b-b-q sauce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Accuses United Airlines of Giving Away He... Jan '18 yidfellas rule 13
News Congresswoman who - bumped' passenger from flig... Jan '18 C Kersey 5
News Rep. Jackson Lee cites racism as root of United... Dec '17 Rev Don Wildmoan 40
News Dem Judge Jailed For Lying To FBI Resigns Over ... Dec '17 Cordwainer Trout 3
News Does Sheila Jackson Lee Know The Person She's A... Dec '17 eugenics-n-gentri... 1
News Woman claims United gave her seat to Texas Cong... Dec '17 RevAls Roadshow 2
News Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee: Accusation United gave... Dec '17 okimar 3
More from around the web