Tears, shouts as terror hearing becom...

Tears, shouts as terror hearing becomes political

There are 139 comments on the WCIV story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Tears, shouts as terror hearing becomes political. In it, WCIV reports that:

Congress pushed deep into a raw and emotional debate Thursday over American Muslims who have committed terrorist attacks in the name of religion, in a hearing punctuated by tearful testimony, angry recriminations and political theater.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCIV.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#126 Mar 18, 2011
"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality."
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Angry Antlers ”

Since: Sep 08

Miami

#127 Mar 24, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>You see, those Christians were harmless then while you were in the ALL MALE College & Dorms decades ago.
Projecting your fantasies, yet again, eh Gaffing Gliberal? LOL
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#128 Mar 24, 2011
With all the christofascist laws being brought forward by the repukes, I say put this group on trial as terrorists. Roman style, feed these repugnochrists to the lions.
goose

Los Angeles, CA

#129 Mar 25, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
With all the christofascist laws being brought forward by the repukes, I say put this group on trial as terrorists. Roman style, feed these repugnochrists to the lions.
Litening to your "imaginary" friends again I see.
Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#130 Mar 25, 2011
If you value your own religous freedon, you should oppose the persecution of any religious group.

Since: Apr 07

Nashville, TN

#131 Mar 25, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
If you value your own religous freedon, you should oppose the persecution of any religious group.
I do value our freedom of religion and I will continue fighting for it up to a point. When any religion like Islam commands it's followers to kill others who are not part of their religion(Islam)

Any religion that says a woman who has been raped MUST be stoned I cannot support.

Any religion that dictates a woman is a man personal property and that a man has the right to do whatsoever he desires to do to her including beating her, raping her, humiliating her and even kill her; I'm sorry but I cannot defend that religion.9

Under Sharai Law we have been at WAR with Islam ever since 1979. It makes no sense to embrace the Muslims and protect their religious freedom to kill our fellow Americans.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President.
...FB Jim Hayden for President 2012
Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#132 Mar 29, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
I do value our freedom of religion and I will continue fighting for it up to a point. When any religion like Islam commands it's followers to kill others who are not part of their religion(Islam)
Any religion that says a woman who has been raped MUST be stoned I cannot support.
Any religion that dictates a woman is a man personal property and that a man has the right to do whatsoever he desires to do to her including beating her, raping her, humiliating her and even kill her; I'm sorry but I cannot defend that religion.9
Under Sharai Law we have been at WAR with Islam ever since 1979. It makes no sense to embrace the Muslims and protect their religious freedom to kill our fellow Americans.
You have a point that in some countries the Islamic laws allow women to be treated like property. But Muslims in the USA do not stone women, just as Christians don't burn witches.

Nashville, TN

#133 Mar 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point that in some countries the Islamic laws allow women to be treated like property. But Muslims in the USA do not stone women, just as Christians don't burn witches.
Not yet.

Give them time and they will and we will start finding peoples heads along with their headless bodies littering our parks and streets.

Sharai law demands it.

My name is Jim Hayden and I AM the next American President

Nashville, TN

#134 Mar 29, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
If you charish your freedons and your rights you will stand up and fight the Muslim takeover of America.

Before Obama bowed before the King of Saudi Arabia there were 2 Islamic terrorist training camps here in America.Now there are at least 2 Islamic training camps in every state.

Our country is under siege from the Muslims and the illegal Latinos. While our political leaders continue to appease our enemies.

imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#135 Mar 29, 2011
Jim Hayden has delusions of grandeur. Please go back on your meds. It's haters like you and the anti-christian right who are the terrorists, Google FBI's top 10 Terrorist groups in the U.S.

Nashville, TN

#136 Mar 29, 2011
imaginaryfriend wrote:
Jim Hayden has delusions of grandeur. Please go back on your meds. It's haters like you and the anti-christian right who are the terrorists, Google FBI's top 10 Terrorist groups in the U.S.
Naw I have a wife.

It is the anti-Christian left NOT right.

I am on the Department of Homeland Security Domestic Terrorist list since I am a born again christian Vietnam combat Veteran. I am on the FBI's domestic terrorist list because I dared to organize America's Veterans to stand up against the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Veteran Organizations.

May the Lord Yeshua Ha'Mashiach richly bless you this day.

LibberROTchi

Anchorage, AK

#137 Mar 29, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw I have a wife.
It is the anti-Christian left NOT right.
I am on the Department of Homeland Security Domestic Terrorist list since I am a born again christian Vietnam combat Veteran. I am on the FBI's domestic terrorist list because I dared to organize America's Veterans to stand up against the Department of Veterans Affairs and the National Veteran Organizations.
May the Lord Yeshua Ha'Mashiach richly bless you this day.
Jimmy, You don't have Ears as big as your ego do you?

Like sno-cones and vacations?

Telepromptors?

We don't want another NUT in there, you know!
LibberROTchi

Anchorage, AK

#138 Mar 29, 2011
Caribou Barbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting your fantasies, yet again, eh Gaffing Gliberal? LOL
We know what commie Barbie likes to project!!!

His lil' short short man!!

LLILLLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOOLO

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#139 Mar 30, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL religions treat women as 2nd class citizens.

Catholics-Women CANNOT be Priests
Jew-Women are forbidden from various acts at the alter.
Muslims-Women have no rights whatsoever
Mormons-Women again are forbidden from various ceremonies and can never become "gods" like Mormon men.(just threw up in my mouth a bit).

Organized religion is dying, slowly, and for good reason.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#140 Mar 30, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
If you charish your freedons and your rights you will stand up and fight the Muslim takeover of America.
Before Obama bowed before the King of Saudi Arabia there were 2 Islamic terrorist training camps here in America.Now there are at least 2 Islamic training camps in every state.
Our country is under siege from the Muslims and the illegal Latinos. While our political leaders continue to appease our enemies.
Oh boy....

At least no one has seen President Obama french kiss King Saud like Duhbya did. Then, to reward the Saudis for attacking us on 9/11, Bush sold them $20 billion worth of weaponry.

Wonder when they'll attack us again with those very weapons??????

Nashville, TN

#141 Mar 30, 2011
LibberROTchi wrote:
<quoted text>
Jimmy, You don't have Ears as big as your ego do you?
Like sno-cones and vacations?
Telepromptors?
We don't want another NUT in there, you know!
Thank you.

You gave my wife a good laugh.

Nashville, TN

#142 Mar 30, 2011
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boy....
At least no one has seen President Obama french kiss King Saud like Duhbya did. Then, to reward the Saudis for attacking us on 9/11, Bush sold them $20 billion worth of weaponry.
Wonder when they'll attack us again with those very weapons??????
One major problem.

Saddam was behind 9-11. Those terrorists who were using Saudi passports? They were actually agents of Saddam who had bought an Saudi official to get their passports.

However, if you must know the king of Saudi got Obama into Harvard and paid for his Harvard education. Obama owes the Saudi royal family BIG TIME. They own him and now they own all of us too.

Frank Lee Plain

Sugar Land, TX

#143 Apr 1, 2011
Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as wrong as you can be. I agree that in many countries Muslims treat women in apalling ways. But can you show me where one woman has been stoned as a legal punishment in the U.S.? The very thought is absurd! Women's rights are protected by our laws. Rape victims are protected by our laws. If a Muslim woman wishes to renounce her faith, she is free to do so in this country. If her husband tries to stop her, she can get a restraining order like any other abused woman. Our laws guarantee her that right, just as it guarantees her the right to practice Islam if she wishes to do so.

Religious freedom means allowing people to worship--or not--as they see fit. This is why religions that are pricticed by small minorities, such as Wiccans or Scientologists, have the same rights as Baptists and Methodists as long as they abide by the law. If you oppose that, you oppose the first amendment to our Constitution and therefore, you are simply wrong.

Nashville, TN

#144 Apr 1, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as wrong as you can be. I agree that in many countries Muslims treat women in apalling ways. But can you show me where one woman has been stoned as a legal punishment in the U.S.? The very thought is absurd! Women's rights are protected by our laws. Rape victims are protected by our laws. If a Muslim woman wishes to renounce her faith, she is free to do so in this country. If her husband tries to stop her, she can get a restraining order like any other abused woman. Our laws guarantee her that right, just as it guarantees her the right to practice Islam if she wishes to do so.
Religious freedom means allowing people to worship--or not--as they see fit. This is why religions that are pricticed by small minorities, such as Wiccans or Scientologists, have the same rights as Baptists and Methodists as long as they abide by the law. If you oppose that, you oppose the first amendment to our Constitution and therefore, you are simply wrong.
Think again.

It is already happening right here in America.

“Shari Law in North America”
“Oct. 11, 2010 Shari Law in North America has been implemented with examples of murders involving women and daughters of Muslim immigrants who cannot adapt to the Western culture.

Shari Law is the basis of the Holy Quran which is the equivalent of the Holy Bible for the christian faith however there are tenants of the Quran which are barbaric and ancient ideology on women in their culture. Many critics rail against those who believe that Muslims are living their culture here which directly opposes our civil laws.”

Read more about Sharia Law Comes to North America on:
http://www.politicolnews.com/shari-law-in-nor... ;

Like I said I will protect everybody's Right to Freedom of Religion up until they use their religion as a reason to kill innocent unarmed people simply because they do not have the same religious beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KRIV reporter Angela Chen to leave station for ... Jun '17 More wet farts 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... (Jan '17) Apr '17 INFIDEL 3,651
News What to watch for when Trump makes 1st address ... Feb '17 too much 3
News Around D.C., Sheila Jackson Lee's image belies ... Feb '17 Speaks Phart 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) Feb '17 RustyS 15
News Black Caucus members storm Senate floor to prot... (Feb '17) Feb '17 okimar 2
News Florida Democrats walkout in protest of House t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 o see the light 1
More from around the web