Pelosi shuts down resolution on Micha...

Pelosi shuts down resolution on Michael Jackson

There are 61 comments on the www.brownsvilleherald.com story from Jul 9, 2009, titled Pelosi shuts down resolution on Michael Jackson. In it, www.brownsvilleherald.com reports that:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shut the door Thursday to a resolution honoring Michael Jackson because debate on the symbolic measure could raise "contrary views" about the pop star's life.

[I guess she got the outraged American's emails on The House's tacky "moment of silence" for Wacko. Good. Idiots. -ed.]

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.brownsvilleherald.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Among You Soon

United States

#74 Jul 14, 2009
Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! You got the Candy Man to give you $300 million for your Bay Fish (what did you do for him?), but neary a nickle for poor Michael? Say it ain't so Nance!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KRIV reporter Angela Chen to leave station for ... Jun '17 More wet farts 6
News Global backlash grows against Trump's immigrati... (Jan '17) Apr '17 INFIDEL 3,651
News What to watch for when Trump makes 1st address ... Feb '17 too much 3
News Around D.C., Sheila Jackson Lee's image belies ... Feb '17 Speaks Phart 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) Feb '17 RustyS 15
News Black Caucus members storm Senate floor to prot... (Feb '17) Feb '17 okimar 2
News Florida Democrats walkout in protest of House t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 o see the light 1
More from around the web