Pelosi shuts down resolution on Michael Jackson

Jul 9, 2009 Full story: www.brownsvilleherald.com 61

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi shut the door Thursday to a resolution honoring Michael Jackson because debate on the symbolic measure could raise "contrary views" about the pop star's life.

[I guess she got the outraged American's emails on The House's tacky "moment of silence" for Wacko. Good. Idiots. -ed.]

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#1 Jul 9, 2009
Pelosi might have been cringing if another Peter King comment came out.

Too funny.

Who's the knucklehead that introduced pedoworship into our congress?

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#2 Jul 9, 2009
Reality_Awaits wrote:
I wonder if Jackson Lee was taught by a certain Dallas TeechUr at one point in her life?

Hmmmm...
Bonnie and Clyde

Cagua, Venezuela

#3 Jul 9, 2009
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jackson Lee was taught by a certain Dallas TeechUr at one point in her life?
Hmmmm...
REALITY SHOWS never WONDER !!!
IsayUsay

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jul 9, 2009
Stupid answers as always from Nancy!
IsayUsay

Buffalo, NY

#5 Jul 9, 2009
And YES it was tacky and just plain STUPID
to have a moment of silence for MJ.
Embarrassing and immature.
And we elected them!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7 Jul 10, 2009
This bitch is a hater.

It's Ok though because fans around the world will continue to honor and remember him and his legacy.

“Ding dong, Wacko's DEAD”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 10, 2009
Nonchalant wrote:
This bitch is a hater.
It's Ok though because fans around the world will continue to honor and remember him and his legacy.
And his boy diddlin'. Don't forget that. It defines him.
Sick Of Crime

Saint Cloud, FL

#9 Jul 10, 2009
That is the very first time Pelosi has shown any guts!!! Maybe she is learning something about Americans and values!!!!!
Pearl

Fresno, CA

#10 Jul 10, 2009
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Pelosi might have been cringing if another Peter King comment came out.
Too funny.
NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! or are you another one of those racist idiots who only apply that law to people of non color?
Pearl

Fresno, CA

#12 Jul 10, 2009
Sick Of Crime wrote:
That is the very first time Pelosi has shown any guts!!! Maybe she is learning something about Americans and values!!!!!
America? Americans like you only value white supremacy!!!!!!!!! Accept it he was good at being white and black, he had the best of both worlds and both races love him that's right love not Loved. He made people see America as caring because he do so internationally now people will see America doesn't care about their own even. Look at the soldiers who come back to this place and don't get cared for and you talk about values, You should just gag your ownself and crawl under a rock
donkeyman

Midland, OR

#13 Jul 10, 2009
according to democrats standards, polosi must be a racist.

Location hidden

#15 Jul 10, 2009
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
America? Americans like you only value white supremacy!!!!!!!!!
Wow, a bigot AND a racist. We usually only get one or the other.

And then throw in troll and, wow, it's the daily trifecta.
Wendy

Equality, IL

#17 Jul 10, 2009
I usually don't approve of anything Nancy P. does, but this time I agree 100% with her.
SPEARCHUCKER EL MAYATE

Woodway, TX

#19 Jul 11, 2009
THIS IS PROBLEY THE ONLY TIME I WILL EVER AGREE WITH NANCY PELOSI. MJ WAS ONE OF AMERICA BEST SINGER DANCER ....BUT HE WAS A FREAK!!!!ANY LITTLE WHITE BOY IS COTTON SPIDERMAN UNDERWEAR BUNG HOLE WAS DOOMED AROUND MJ,UST LOOK AT HIM .I AM AN AMERICAN OF AFRICAN DECENT AND I SAY MJ IS IN THE SAME CLASS OF CROOKS AS OJ,AND ROBERT BLAKE...BUT ROBERT BLAKE I KINDA UNDERSTAND HIM. BUT THE OTHER 2 ,YOU GO NANCY I AM WITH YOU ON THIS.
Ginger

Fond Du Lac, WI

#20 Jul 11, 2009
I loathe Nancy Pelosi and I don't trust her motives for blocking this resolution; but, nevertheless, she actually did the right thing (FOR ONCE) regarding this issue. Are we paying Congress and House Reps to play tiddley-winks with entertainment celebrities' fame or are we paying them to act as professionals and take care of our nation's business??!?!?!?!

I'm really tired of people hating on black people for no other reason than their skin color. But I'm equally disgusted by black people blindly following others black people's racist rhetoric and I'm sick of black racists abusing their power to instigate more hate against whites!!! Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sheila Lee Jackson, etc. are all power hungry, money grubbing liars who erode black's confidence in themselves and keep black people oppressed!!

BTW, I see Dark Island started this thread, too, to spread more of his own hate and negativity. He seems to hate anyone who doesn't hate, and doesn't agree with him regarding Micheal Jackson. Black people hating white people, and dark islands hating black people. What a bunch of *ssholes.

Location hidden

#21 Jul 11, 2009
Ginger wrote:
I loathe Nancy Pelosi and I don't trust her motives for blocking this resolution; but, nevertheless, she actually did the right thing (FOR ONCE) regarding this issue. Are we paying Congress and House Reps to play tiddley-winks with entertainment celebrities' fame or are we paying them to act as professionals and take care of our nation's business??!?!?!?!
I'm really tired of people hating on black people for no other reason than their skin color. But I'm equally disgusted by black people blindly following others black people's racist rhetoric and I'm sick of black racists abusing their power to instigate more hate against whites!!! Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Sheila Lee Jackson, etc. are all power hungry, money grubbing liars who erode black's confidence in themselves and keep black people oppressed!!
BTW, I see Dark Island started this thread, too, to spread more of his own hate and negativity. He seems to hate anyone who doesn't hate, and doesn't agree with him regarding Micheal Jackson. Black people hating white people, and dark islands hating black people. What a bunch of *ssholes.
Wow. What were you babbling about people who are filled with HATE? I guess you would know. Your spewage is very HATEFUL indeed, f'loonie.
Bel Air

AOL

#22 Jul 11, 2009
This is the first thing Pelosi has ever done that I agree with.

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#23 Jul 11, 2009
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!! or are you another one of those racist idiots who only apply that law to people of non color?
You are a racist

“I live vicariously through me”

Since: Dec 08

San Marino CA.

#24 Jul 11, 2009
Sick Of Crime wrote:
Amen. God fearing people know that he is roasting in hell with the likes of Hitler and Johnny Cockran

Gab

“Surrounded by Libs.”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#25 Jul 11, 2009
Sick Of Crime wrote:
Naw.
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then.
The law of numbers says sooner or later she has to do something right,even if it's by default.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheila Jackson-Lee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Democrat: Congressman had a right to call... Feb 8 shelia hates texas 1
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee defends Obama with bord... Jan '15 wild child 1
No charges: Houston officer shot unarmed black man Jan '15 xxxrayted 202
Sheila Jackson Lee: 'Selfish' for America to de... Nov '14 achyfi 11
Texas gov testifies on child immigration crisis (Jul '14) Aug '14 the Light 18
Texas Gov Testifies On Child Immigration Crisis (Jul '14) Jul '14 Really 37
Barletta attends hearing on undocumented children (Jul '14) Jul '14 Freaklander 1
More from around the web