New York's 1st openly gay congressman...

New York's 1st openly gay congressman gets married

There are 157 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Jun 23, 2014, titled New York's 1st openly gay congressman gets married. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

Democrat Sean Patrick Maloney exchanged vows Saturday with Randy Gene Florke at the Church of St. Mary-in-the-Highlands in Cold Spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

TomInElPaso

“Impeach the reality show actor”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 23, 2014
Curtis wrote:
And the homosexual disease continues to spread throughout the land.
Maybe this crap will stop once Obama is impeached.
99% of homosexuals are produced by heterosexuals.

STOP screwing, it's the only cure.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 23, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of homosexuals are produced by heterosexuals.
STOP screwing, it's the only cure.
Something that simple is too complicated for his tiny mind.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 23, 2014
They have ben together 22 years and now married! Congrats!!!!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 23, 2014
Gay marriage is not real marriage.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Well, then don't marry someone of the same sex, and you will be fine. Marriage equality isn't going to affect you in any way.

Toronto, ON, Canada

#8 Jun 23, 2014
Cold Spring is a lovely little village - nice place for a wedding.

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Jun 23, 2014
Curtis wrote:
Says these two fagg@ts have three children. Which fagg@t gave birth to the children?
Which warth@g gave birth to you, troll trash?
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Ignorant homophobes are pieces of sht. No place in educated society for them.
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jun 23, 2014
Curtis wrote:
to spread throughout the land.
Sounds like a Foxy post. I mean that literally. I think Daniel pedo racist from LI likes to post stuff from all sides.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Our marriages are better because our marriages are based on EVERLASTING LOVE
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 23, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Our marriages are better because our marriages are based on EVERLASTING LOVE
Oh, they'll be just as likely to be messed up as the marriages of heterosexuals. That's what "equality" means.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
You're right. It isn't. That's because there is no such thing as "Gay Marriage". There is only "Marriage".

When one gets a state license to marry, one gets a "marriage license". One does not get a "gay marriage license".

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 23, 2014
Curtis wrote:
And the homosexual disease continues to spread throughout the land.
Maybe your crap will stop when you are muzzled.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#16 Jun 23, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Your programming is defective. You could use some oil too.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Jun 23, 2014
Holy Silicon Wafer wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, they'll be just as likely to be messed up as the marriages of heterosexuals. That's what "equality" means.
Take note
We have an exemplary 10 year track record of legal marriage equality that proves the superiority of marriage based on EVERLASTING LOVE
That's the way we rock; baby
Perhaps we should develop a 'Call the number on your TV screen' training course; for three equal payments of $33.33+shipping and handling; to share our secrets of marriage success with the poor beleaguered straight people who can't get it together
Holy Silicon Wafer

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Jun 23, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Take note
We have an exemplary 10 year track record of legal marriage equality that proves the superiority of marriage based on EVERLASTING LOVE
That's the way we rock; baby
Perhaps we should develop a 'Call the number on your TV screen' training course; for three equal payments of $33.33+shipping and handling; to share our secrets of marriage success with the poor beleaguered straight people who can't get it together
I don't do horsesht, lgbt or otherwise.

Location hidden

#19 Jun 24, 2014
Holy Silicon Wafer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant homophobes are pieces of sht. No place in educated society for them.
I respectfully stated my opinion, where as you immediately dove down into the ditch of filth. Also, I am not afraid of homosexuals, so I am not a homophobe. I simply believe in traditional marriage of one man and one woman. If a man marries a tree, it is not legal, ethical or real marriage. Now "gay marriage" is legal, but is not any more ethical or real than it was before.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Jun 24, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I respectfully stated my opinion, where as you immediately dove down into the ditch of filth. Also, I am not afraid of homosexuals, so I am not a homophobe. I simply believe in traditional marriage of one man and one woman. If a man marries a tree, it is not legal, ethical or real marriage. Now "gay marriage" is legal, but is not any more ethical or real than it was before.
Your definition of 'homophobe' is seriously flawed; sugar
Homophobia is NOT a fear of gay people
Homophobia is the irrational fear of your own half-gay private parts
Abrahammock Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jun 24, 2014
Naughtyrobot wrote:
<quoted text>I respectfully stated my opinion, where as you immediately dove down into the ditch of filth. Also, I am not afraid of homosexuals, so I am not a homophobe. I simply believe in traditional marriage of one man and one woman. If a man marries a tree, it is not legal, ethical or real marriage. Now "gay marriage" is legal, but is not any more ethical or real than it was before.
Traditional marriage was one man and many wives - since the buybull - or wives as chattel, or girls as wives. So you're not making any sense.

Homophobia is a well understood phenomenon and has been experimentally verified many times. It doesn't mean scared as in, scared that taxi is going to run you over. It has to do with the projection of uncomfortable conflicts you have over your sexuality onto others in a pejorative way. You're a homophobe. And a hateful bigot.

Marriage equalty is becoming legal - you're wrong again. Whether you think it's ethical or "real" is beside the point, since the laws will be changed and our ignorant homophobes will die out demographically.

You trash.

Location hidden

#22 Jun 24, 2014
Abrahammock Religions wrote:
<quoted text>
Traditional marriage was one man and many wives - since the buybull - or wives as chattel, or girls as wives. So you're not making any sense.
Homophobia is a well understood phenomenon and has been experimentally verified many times. It doesn't mean scared as in, scared that taxi is going to run you over. It has to do with the projection of uncomfortable conflicts you have over your sexuality onto others in a pejorative way. You're a homophobe. And a hateful bigot.
Marriage equalty is becoming legal - you're wrong again. Whether you think it's ethical or "real" is beside the point, since the laws will be changed and our ignorant homophobes will die out demographically.
You trash.
No, traditional marriage is one man and one woman, people screwed that up and twisted it into polygamous situations, not ethical either.
I disagree with many other peoples' life choices, but I am not bigoted against them. We all have great freedom to exercise in this country, we don't have to agree on everything, but not all that is legal is ethical. You may legally avoid taxes or legally do some drugs, may or may not be ethical.
In other countries, you get stoned to death, imprisoned, tortured etc. for being gay, disagreeing with the State religion etc. Lucky for us, it is not the same here. One man's trash, is another man's treasure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Sean Patrick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Naval Academy buildings named for Confederate... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Anita Bryant s Jihad 1
News GOP Shies Away From Obamacare Repeal (Aug '14) Aug '17 Tantaros Civil Suit 14
News Officials want coin created for New York's Purp... (Feb '17) Apr '17 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Self-Funders Fight for Florida's 18th District (Aug '16) Aug '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Reid: 'Absolute fraud' Grayson should drop Fla.... (Jul '16) Jul '16 gwww 6
News U.S. Senate candidate says ita s a racism, sexi... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Ryan clamps down after LGBT rights plan sank en... (Jun '16) Jun '16 TerriB1 3