Gun Control Laws and Legislation: Whe...

Gun Control Laws and Legislation: Where Does Pennsylvania Stand?

There are 784 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Gun Control Laws and Legislation: Where Does Pennsylvania Stand?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

On the books, Pennsylvania's gun laws are somewhat tougher than those found elsewhere in the United States, according to the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#750 Jan 24, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Still on automatic stupid?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Tell us why you are so scared of everyone??

Dozens of people say you were coming to beat them up???

I told you I would never hurt a girl even a tranny girl???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#751 Jan 24, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Still on automatic stupid?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Did mama like to watch daddy and you???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#752 Jan 24, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>Still on automatic stupid?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Why so scared??
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#753 Jan 24, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Did mama like to watch daddy and you???
If you're bringing something like that up, it's probably because that's exactly what happened to you:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#754 Jan 25, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>If you're bringing something like that up, it's probably because that's exactly what happened to you:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
So you admitted that something happened
And we know it caused you to be a tyranny

So what was it girly boy??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#755 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admitted that something happened
And we know it caused you to be a tyranny
So what was it girly boy??
lol! poor little eunuch.

just can't stand having been proven a liar, can you son?

Woohoo!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#756 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so scared??
lol! yes, why are you so scared of the facts, son?

why do you prefer lying?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#757 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor little eunuch.
just can't stand having been proven a liar, can you son?
Woohoo!
Yea says Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence………..LOL
Post 47036 here……http://www.topix.com/for um/us/politics/TKPEED6J6ONM651 R6/p1975

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........
.
.
.
.
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??

Yea wrote
Zimmerman killed him with his loaded weapon. I'd say that's about as clear a definition as one can get.

We all know Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and specifically stalked Martin. After all, there was no one else there.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#758 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! yes, why are you so scared of the facts, son?
why do you prefer lying?
Still waiting for you to post any facts..........ROTFLMAO

Zim walks and you burn down your hood.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#760 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for you to post any facts..........ROTFLMAO
Zim walks and you burn down your hood.
lol! Too bad you don't post them son.

All you do is demand them! poor little eunuch!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#761 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Too bad you don't post them son.
All you do is demand them! poor little eunuch!
Yea says Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence………..LOL
Post 47036 here……http://www.topix.com/for um/us/politics/TKPEED6J6ONM651 R6/p1975

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........
.
.
.
.
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??

Yea wrote
Zimmerman killed him with his loaded weapon. I'd say that's about as clear a definition as one can get.

We all know Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and specifically stalked Martin. After all, there was no one else there.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#762 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea says Zim is guilty with ZERO evidence………..LOL
Post 47036 here……http://www.topix.com/for um/us/politics/TKPEED6J6ONM651 R6/p1975
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your dreams..........
.
.
.
.
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??
Yea wrote
Zimmerman killed him with his loaded weapon. I'd say that's about as clear a definition as one can get.
We all know Zimmerman left his vehicle with a loaded weapon and specifically stalked Martin. After all, there was no one else there.
lol! Too bad all you can do is repeat your lies son. I've already shown that

And now you duck, dive and divert away from your point because you're caught!

Woohoo!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#763 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Too bad all you can do is repeat your lies son. I've already shown that
And now you duck, dive and divert away from your point because you're caught!
Woohoo!
Yes when no facts can be proven the troll spin spin spin comes out

Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....

The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....

For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........

But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........

Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper

Unless you have something that proves another reality??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#765 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when no facts can be proven the troll spin spin spin comes out
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??
lol! poor baby. caught in a lie and you just can't get out!

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#766 Jan 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. caught in a lie and you just can't get out!
When and where???.......LOL
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#767 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admitted that something happened
And we know it caused you to be a tyranny
So what was it girly boy??
No, you admitted to being gay and into shemales. Here's the proof:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#768 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes when no facts can be proven the troll spin spin spin comes out
Prove that Zim attacked the perp.....
The 911 tape supports the fact Zim had a right to follow the perp.........215 suspect.......so the act of following the perp is not going to be a issue for the jury.....
For a conviction you will need to convince a jury that a big, strong, scary looking, drug using, foul mouthed foot ball playing tough guy did not attack Zim..........
But Zim attacked some skinny puny little boy..........But this boy was able to toss Zim on his back withe a single blow to Zims nose that broke it and blackened both eyes and then Zims head bounced on the ground at least three times
Then the poor kid fell down on his knees.......A inch from the gun.....
Then the evil monster security meanie killed the poor boy in cold blooded murder..........
Even a all black jury would be tough on believing that whopper
Unless you have something that proves another reality??
Little bit of crossfire, liar?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#769 Jan 25, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you admitted to being gay and into shemales. Here's the proof:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#770 Jan 25, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Little bit of crossfire, liar?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Not at all troll.......ROTFLMAO

More than one dozen say you are just a punk girly boy..........
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#771 Jan 25, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all troll.......ROTFLMAO
More than one dozen say you are just a punk girly boy..........
Name them? You're just a queer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Representative Scott Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rural America Braces for Labor Shortages After ... Aug '17 UWARRACEMAKEWORLD... 147
News Freedom Caucus Considers Its Next Fight: Planne... (Mar '17) May '17 Beauregard CONS 4
News Worries mount for gay rights backers as Trump t... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Gay Mixed up Signals 1
News York County's role in presidential election (Aug '16) Aug '16 mar 1
News Inside the Beltway: Two state flags now deemed ... (Jul '15) Sep '15 Ron 2
News YDR election preview: Thompson challenges Perry... (Oct '14) Oct '14 lady 1
News Immigration shaping up as leading election issue (Aug '14) Aug '14 Monty Anaconda 4
More from around the web