Fireworks Expected at Health Care Tow...

Fireworks Expected at Health Care Town Hall

There are 1 comment on the KTVI - Fox2Now.com story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Fireworks Expected at Health Care Town Hall. In it, KTVI - Fox2Now.com reports that:

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO - The debate over health care reform has moved to South County, and the Town Hall forum being held by Congressman Russ Carnahan is expected to generate plenty of fireworks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVI - Fox2Now.com.

bresve

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2009
My husband got to Benard School an hour early. He said the police told him they were out of room and that the school gym only held 250 people. It holds about 1000. My husband said they were allowing union people all wearing blue shirts in the back door, so he went to the back door and they told him he could not come in. It was obvious to my husband they wanted in those who didn't oppose the healthcare bill. He said even after they told him he could not come in they were letting in young people and those in the blue shirts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Carnahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Democratic politician goes to jail, now advoc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Cat74 12
News Democrats Say Federal Budget Cuts Will Hurt Col... (Jan '06) May '15 chris 2
News Pelosi tells grads diplomacy should mark U.S. f... (May '07) Dec '13 Shinichiro Takizawa 2
News Jobless hit with bank fees on benefits (Feb '09) Oct '12 Retired Sargent 16
News Missouri GOP 7-1 map: Cracking Kansas City (Jan '12) Jan '12 Doc 1
News Obama raising with Missouri stimulus beneficiary (Sep '11) Sep '11 Will Dockery 2
News Missouri Congressman Carnahan picked to attend ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Doc 1
More from around the web