Missouri Voters Rally Against Health Care Reform Bill

Full story: Fox2Now

A loud group of health care reform opponents protested in front of Congressman Russ Carnahan's office Saturday afternoon, about 24 hours before the House of Representatives was to vote on the historic overhaul.
Comments
421 - 428 of 428 Comments Last updated May 17, 2010
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

jewish swindle wrote:
Whenever I see a jew, I just see a large walking pile of feces and pus. A servant of Satan.
Yes. We get it. You're a sad soul, tragically consumed by ignorant hatred, trying desperately yet impotently to affect your world by vomiting on an anonymous forum. Your point is made. Now go away.
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2010

http://biggovernment.com/kolson/2010/03/28/be...

Now Max Baucus tells us: the health care overhaul America was just forced to endure was the government’s attempt to fix the “mal-distribution of income.” It’s an admission that sadly comes after the bill has passed and been signed by President Obama. But it’s better late than never.

While the acknowledgment likely wouldn’t have stopped the legislation because chances are it was common knowledge behind closed doors, at least the admission has now become public. And it proves the point the whole exercise had nothing to do with Americans’ health and more to do with the Marxist concept of “redistributing” wealth.

According to FoxNews.com , Baucus said:

“Too often, much of late, the last couple three years, the mal-distribution of income in American is gone up way too much, the wealthy are getting way, way too wealthy and the middle income class is left behind,” he said.“Wages have not kept up with increased income of the highest income in America. This legislation will have the effect of addressing that mal-distribution of income in America.”

Excuse me Senator, but who the hell are you to decide who is “too wealthy?” Given this claptrap, you’d be a perfect candidate for a Fidel Castro or Hugo Chavez administration – after all, Castro did just call ObamaCare a “miracle.” Or would Castro and Chavez fit right into the leadership in Washington, DC these days?

Regardless, all doubts that the Democrats’ takeover of health care was little more than a power grab in the name of “social justice” have been confirmed. And it should be all the more reason to push for a repeal of this fundamentally un-American takeover.
----------

There you have it!

This was all about "social justice" and NOT health care. It's about the redistribution of money!
Darleen

Neosho, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

Judged:

I beleive that Missouri should make decisions for Missourians, not the federal government. This current health care plan will provide sub-optimal care for every citizen. My question is it worth it? In choosing to provide health care for a few more people, we will be weakening the standard of care for everyone at a very high price. I truly believe that the state of Missouri could have developed a much more cost effective plan that could have met the challenge of coverage for Missourians without health care.
salinagrrrl

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Healthcare for all means LCD lowest (equal) common denominator healthcare for all....get in the back oof the line.....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ay way back.
Of course like in Animal Farm there are some more 'EQUAL' than others.
Daniel Carver

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

Why give the KKK such a bad rap?
Suckers

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

SikUvTheRite wrote:
I have a very simple response to these protestors.
You see, the reasons your concerns are not being listened to is because you are in the minority. It's a Democracy, remember? Who cares what a tiny, loud minority thinks? Why should we?
Besides, we've heard your concerns before, and you had eight years of folks of your ilk in Congress and the White House, and NOTHING was done. Sure, your concern is that you got yours by taking from others and you want to keep it that way. Not the way it works. So sorry to inform you - I hope it's not too complicated for you to understand, right-wingers.
Now, get out of the 3rd District and go back to your inherited properties in St. Charles and rural Missourah.
Thank you for your simplistic post. It is always good to hear from the feckless Government Cheese element of the populace.
Shouldn't you be in line somewhere for goodies paid for by the labor of others?
chickadeedeedee

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

jewish swindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever I see a jew, I just see a large walking pile of feces and pus. A servant of Satan.
Psst! Dude, spelling error: You somehow typed "j-e-w" instead of "m-i-r-r-o-r".
TEA

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Two words:

Interposition

Nullification

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••