St. Louis American endorses ...

St. Louis American endorses ...

There are 6 comments on the St. Louis American Newspaper story from Jul 26, 2008, titled St. Louis American endorses .... In it, St. Louis American Newspaper reports that:

The November 4 general election may make history in this country, and it may also set up Missouri for positive and productive transformation, with Democrats replacing Republicans in key seats and statewide ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at St. Louis American Newspaper.

John

Mountain City, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2008
Then again maybe it won't. I see nothing in the democratic party I like, except the pay and the timely vacations when gas has gone to about 4 bucks a gallon. If the dems want to do something then maybe they should have done something when they had the chance to drill in Alaska, off shore, do something with oil sand and shale now. Even if it takes a year or two to get this thing off the ground, it needs to be started or kicked in the butt now not when the five week vacation is gone and the gas is at ten bucks a gallon.
jarobins

Granite City, IL

#2 Aug 3, 2008
NObama will do or say anything for political expediency! I don't think the issues will decide the general just as they took a back seat to the primary. Voters should note that change will come no matter who's POTUS and NObama is not the Messiah, just another Politician!
John

Saint Peters, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2008
How true. The only time you can count on them is when they want their paycheck signed and off they go into the wild blue yonder. If only they would give the real issues the same salivating desire as their vote for their pay. Only when they stop worring about how much they pay and how much air time they are allotted will there be change. Someone should put a few meaningful amendments into their voting for pay. Maybe then they would vote the way the people actually wanted them to vote when they elected them.
When NOBama turned his back on the flag and didn't show the millions of men and women who are the nation, he showed his arrogance and allegience in connection with this wonderful country. He should just have put a burkha on his wife and made them stand a few feet behind him. That would have told America what he thinks, as if we don't already know.
I think I now know why he has so many people at his rallies, collateral damage. NOBama, why haven't the mullahs sent a death squad out to get you after you quit the islam cult? You may have fooled some of the people some of the time, but you couldn't fool me or any free thinking American who is tired of corruption and allegience to foreign governments and radical terrorist groups.
Phil

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2008
"NObama will do or say anything for political expediency! "

NObama? Seriously now?
Might as well call McCain "McCain't be up after 6:00 p.m."

Since: May 08

Maryland Heights, MO

#5 Aug 21, 2008
Nobama and the Dems also told us two years ago that if we put them in office they would "fix" the gas prices. Since then the prices have tripled.
Way to go demoncrats! Stupid Americans!
Mike Johnson

United States

#6 Aug 22, 2008
Excellent job people! Your ignorance is shining through!

Are you too ignorant, or do you really not know that gas prices are where they are because of the Enron loophole? oil company professionals themselves identify the problems months ago in front of Congress, yet all empty headed Republicans can scream is, drill here-Duhhh.

Close the Enron loophole and the foreign markets loophole then the price of gas will go down. Would it hurt you to pay attention what's going on instead of spouting out Republican talking points and bumper sticker hyperbole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Carnahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Democratic politician goes to jail, now advoc... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Cat74 12
News Democrats Say Federal Budget Cuts Will Hurt Col... (Jan '06) May '15 chris 2
News Pelosi tells grads diplomacy should mark U.S. f... (May '07) Dec '13 Shinichiro Takizawa 2
News Jobless hit with bank fees on benefits (Feb '09) Oct '12 Retired Sargent 16
News Missouri GOP 7-1 map: Cracking Kansas City (Jan '12) Jan '12 Doc 1
News Obama raising with Missouri stimulus beneficiary (Sep '11) Sep '11 Will Dockery 2
News Missouri Congressman Carnahan picked to attend ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Doc 1
More from around the web