Iranian dissidents in Iraq want refuge in 3rd country

Jul 4, 2011 Full story: Bellingham Herald 10

Warning that the U.S. military soon will stop its regular visits, the U.S. ambassador to Iraq this weekend urged a group of Iranian dissidents stranded in this country since 2003 to dissolve their "paramilitary organization" and become refugees someplace else in Iraq.

Full Story

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 4, 2011
Everyone wants a new 'Homeland', We should have kept terraforming the moon.
Mars could work better with the Gore Warming Equation.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 4, 2011
Ship them to Somalia.
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jul 4, 2011
Hussein Obama has been flying in thousands of muslims from Africa and from the Middle East at tax payers' expense.

These so-called Iraqi refugees, another term for muslim terrorists, will soon touch down on U.S. soil.

Hussein needs these muslim homeboys for the next election.

Why do you think over 2,500 mosques have already been build im America?
Lance Winslow

Martinez, CA

#4 Jul 4, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
Ship them to Somalia.
Tel Aviv.
neverahateralway salover

Tarm, Denmark

#5 Jul 4, 2011
you redneck are very famous here in Europe.

everyone knows, your all haters.

get a life and leave all of God's creatures alone.
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jul 4, 2011
neverahateralwaysalover wrote:
you redneck are very famous here in Europe.
everyone knows, your all haters.
get a life and leave all of God's creatures alone.
We let them vent in forums like this so that they don't follow Loughner's example.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2011
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>We let them vent in forums like this so that they don't follow Loughner's example.
Loughner wasn't a redneck, was he? I thought all the news articles said he was a Democrat.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Tom

Spremberg, Germany

#9 Jul 5, 2011
Deo Vindice wrote:
Hussein Obama has been flying in thousands of muslims from Africa and from the Middle East at tax payers' expense.
These so-called Iraqi refugees, another term for muslim terrorists, will soon touch down on U.S. soil.
Hussein needs these muslim homeboys for the next election.
Why do you think over 2,500 mosques have already been build im America?
Maybe your degenerate country wants to have a religion at last. Christianity did not work in your country, Christianity in issue of britts or ussa are only mix of more and more stranged sects.
Tom

Spremberg, Germany

#10 Jul 5, 2011
Why can they not come back to Iran?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Carnahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi tells grads diplomacy should mark U.S. f... (May '07) Dec '13 Shinichiro Takizawa 2
Jobless hit with bank fees on benefits (Feb '09) Oct '12 Retired Sargent 16
Missouri GOP 7-1 map: Cracking Kansas City (Jan '12) Jan '12 Doc 1
Obama raising with Missouri stimulus beneficiary (Sep '11) Sep '11 Will Dockery 2
Missouri Congressman Carnahan picked to attend ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Doc 1
Readers have scorn for Carnahan and Clay - but ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Viva MJ 3
Census: Hispanics shift US dynamics (Apr '11) Apr '11 Pimpleball 32
More from around the web