House begins debate on children's health care bill

Full story: Newsday
The House was poised to increase spending on children's health insurance Wednesday as Democrats tried to give President-elect Barack Obama an early win on health care. Full Story
stupid

West Islip, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2009
A complete waste of resources! We shouldn't be spending billions of well child care and DENTISTRY for kids! Kids who are SICK should be covered, and the rest should be spent on providing care for ADULTS who desperately need health insurance!
jake

Scarsdale, NY

#2 Jan 14, 2009
I believe Newsday , the provision would include ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS !! Convienent huh !
Joey

West Babylon, NY

#3 Jan 14, 2009
Help the tax-paying American citizens...NOT the illegals and their anchor babies!!!
Becky

Stratford, CT

#4 Jan 15, 2009
The measure includes a provision that would expand coverage to children of legal immigrants as well as pregnant immigrant????

It would be so nice if Newsday would print the facts ,not the above. It should read children of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. Does Newsday think we are stupid ?
Bob

New York, NY

#5 Jan 15, 2009
More tax money to illegal aliens and their anchor babies. I hate my government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russ Carnahan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi tells grads diplomacy should mark U.S. f... (May '07) Dec '13 Shinichiro Takizawa 2
Jobless hit with bank fees on benefits (Feb '09) Oct '12 Retired Sargent 16
Missouri GOP 7-1 map: Cracking Kansas City (Jan '12) Jan '12 Doc 1
Obama raising with Missouri stimulus beneficiary (Sep '11) Sep '11 Will Dockery 2
Missouri Congressman Carnahan picked to attend ... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Doc 1
Iranian dissidents in Iraq want refuge in 3rd c... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tom 10
Readers have scorn for Carnahan and Clay - but ... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Viva MJ 3

Russ Carnahan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE