Carnahan, Blunt On the Attack at Final Debate

Full story: Fox4KC

Democrat Robin Carnahan continued to attack Republican Roy Blunt's Wall Street connections during a debate on Friday, as she continues to lag behind Blunt in the polls in the race for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by the retiring Kit Bond.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Citizens Unite

Leawood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

I think they're both losers. Lying politicians whose first political move is to immerse their heads in the public trough and not come up for air until they've stolen everything they can. Where have all the STATESMEN gone? When you look at a ballot nowdays, you have to decide who is the lesser crook. Sad.
KC Kayaker

Wright City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Judged:

I agree with Citizen Unite! Give us someone worth voting for with a true, honest heart for leading. So far we've not had that. I'm extremely disappointed in our system.
Reluctant Patriot

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

This nation's already so screwed up, it doesn't even matter anymore. Screw the both of them.

You said it best, "Citizens Unite". I know where the STATESMEN went - they sold out to the highest (and most generous) bidder. Washington D.C. is no more than a cesspool in my opinion. My dilemna now is what flag to fly on Flag Day.

Independence Day? THAT'S a no-brainer. We're dependent on EVERYONE now. Oil, Debt, Goods, ETC.
To celebrate ID is a joke.
We The People

Oskaloosa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Judged:

Politicians these days spend too much of their time talking about how bad their opposition is, and not focusing on the good things they themselves have acomplished...oh wait...silly me..the only accomplishments they have achieved are taking my money and my freedoms away..
Reluctant Patriot

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2010

Dilemna solved. I will fly the US Flag - UPSIDE DOWN - to signal a nation in distress. And I will continue to do so every year(or day?)until things change here. That includes an absence of corrupt politicians working for THEIR OWN interests, as well as good paying jobs returning to U.S. soil.

I don't care if it's for the rest of my life. It will hang upside down.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Shouldn't it be Blarneyman vs. C*nt? Just saying.
Go Marty

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

I am so disappointed in our two choices for the Senate. Both are Washington insiders who only care about themselves and their own pocketbooks. I know that with Obama in office, Robin will NOT change. Maybe with enough new people, Blunt can be made to see the light of day. What a dismal choice this has turned out to be.
Bring on Reform

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Both candidates are so bad, I don't know how you choose. Go Marty makes sense. I am so tired of Carnahan's squeaky voice saying the same thing over and over again, all negative. Only the past two weeks has she managed to say what she is for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••