Candidates using gimmicks, giveaways to build cell phone number lis...

Oct 3, 2010 Read more: Fox4KC 9
A sign near the toilet said: "Text FLUSH to Robin." Above the restroom sink was another suggestion: "Text WASH to Robin." Was this some sort of potty-room prank? Or high-tech graffiti? Neither, actually. Read more
Reluctant Patriot

Kansas City, KS

#1 Oct 3, 2010
You filthy lying politicians have NO right to force YOUR crap OR YOURSELVES down anyone's throat. Text messaging or otherwise. Who in the hell do you SOB's think you are??? F**k Off.
Rune04

O Fallon, MO

#2 Oct 3, 2010
I don't text. I don't have any friends that text me. So you can be sure that if I receive any texts from a politician, they will NOT get my vote. No exceptions.
Wartime

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2010
I didn't read the article, but when I saw the words "flush" and "potty"....I knew it had something to do with the traitorous democRATs.

Next thing you know, they' be mentioning the very epitome of ant-American filth....the marxist subversive obamination in the WH.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 4, 2010
Texting from God would not help the three above!

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Center Hill, FL

#6 Oct 4, 2010
This is another jackasscrat gimmick that ACORN was good at.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Wake Forest, NC

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Yes, anything were you must give out your phone or email address is going to be used & sold by the rancid politician.
Reluctant Patriot

Kansas City, KS

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Wartime wrote:
I didn't read the article, but when I saw the words "flush" and "potty"....I knew it had something to do with the traitorous democRATs.
Next thing you know, they' be mentioning the very epitome of ant-American filth....the marxist subversive obamination in the WH.
democRATS? Excuse me, but I didn't intend to get into partisan politics. What I DID intend was to be all-inclusive. All parties, all politicians, because they all lie and waste our tax dollars, indulge in lobbist payoff money, and otherwise rape everything good about this nation in order to fatten their own pockets and interests.

Since: May 08

Deltona Fla

#10 Oct 4, 2010
the Messiah wrote:
This is another jackasscrat gimmick that ACORN was good at.
How about all the Republicans who are doing it.
Dog Friend

Kansas City, MO

#13 Oct 8, 2010
Aw come on... None of them lie, what are you talking about???(joke)

That's what's funny about hard core Dems or Republicans. Neither thinks their party lies or cheats or manipulates their way into getting what THEY want.

Have some common sense people and realize they all lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Spokesman for Missouri official who committed s... Apr 2 barefoot2626 5
News GOP Senator Stands by Letter to Iran Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Mar '15 John McCharlie 1
News Sunday Talk Preview: Iran, Race Relations Mar '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Kansas shooting suspect has ties to North Carol... (Apr '14) Mar '15 swedenforever 8
News Joe Sestak seeks re-match with GOP Sen. Pat Too... Mar '15 Black Annie 2
News Reports: Missouri governor candidate dead in ap... Feb '15 barefoot2626 30
More from around the web