Democrats use birth-control clash to ...

Democrats use birth-control clash to get money, votes

There are 1 comment on the Daily Camera story from Mar 2, 2012, titled Democrats use birth-control clash to get money, votes. In it, Daily Camera reports that:

Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., says some Republicans are "waging war" against women by opposing insurance coverage for contraceptives, but, she said, there's an easy way to fight back: Send $5 or $10 to help get more Democratic women elected to the Senate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Camera.

Debbie1984

Charleston, SC

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Amazing ... a female law student with the support of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi assert that there is no such thing as "Free Birth Control" when in fact there is.

Apparently Planned Parenthood does give out such at no cost, as this story at the link below shows. This is great because in these hard economic times, I do not have to spend my own money for contraceptives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/shockin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump ramps up push for travel ban ev... Jun '17 Putins Glock Holster 6
News Trump may not block Comey testimony at key publ... Jun '17 Frogface Kate 16
News Republican Party Clinches House, Senate (Nov '16) Mar '17 Djs 2
News In Trump's future looms a familiar shutdown threat (Feb '17) Feb '17 anonymous 8
News The controversy behind the painting that will h... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Janice Brown 1
News Massive security preparations under way for ina... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Fundie Concernd B... 3
News Democratic PAC Transitions to Advocacy Role in ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web