Democrats use birth-control clash to get money, votes

Mar 2, 2012 Full story: Daily Camera

Sen. Patty Murray, D-Wash., says some Republicans are "waging war" against women by opposing insurance coverage for contraceptives, but, she said, there's an easy way to fight back: Send $5 or $10 to help get more Democratic women elected to the Senate.

Full Story
Debbie1984

Charleston, SC

#1 Mar 2, 2012
Amazing ... a female law student with the support of Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi assert that there is no such thing as "Free Birth Control" when in fact there is.

Apparently Planned Parenthood does give out such at no cost, as this story at the link below shows. This is great because in these hard economic times, I do not have to spend my own money for contraceptives.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/eric-scheiner/shockin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama flies home to a new political war Nov 20 Lawrence Wolf 183
Boehner similar to DeLay (Feb '06) Nov 1 1212fell 2
Fauci: Ebola response system still needs improv... Oct '14 Responsibility 12
Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Oct '14 Stop Pig Brutality 18,911
St. Louis cop suspended when racist rant goes v... Aug '14 Sam Toliver 6
Fourth night of protests in Ferguson ends in ch... Aug '14 barefoot2626 86
Blunt to meet with officials at St. Louis VA (May '14) May '14 Missouri Commom S... 5

Roy Blunt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE