Cooler Heads Digest 4 February 2011

Feb 5, 2011 Full story: Press Releases

A new short film by Ann McElhinney and Phelim McAleer shows the hypocrisy of environmentalist actor Robert Redford, who is opposing an eco-village near his property while quietly selling $2 million lots in the Sundance Preserve for luxury vacation homes.

Full Story
LessHypeMoreFact

Orangeville, Canada

#1 Feb 6, 2011
One expects that there is 'more to this story' than the simplistic finger pointing of the article.

At the same time, it would not be surprising if a few 'pro-environment actors' were as hypocritical as their non-environmental brethren.

Signifying nothing..
I AM DIGITAP

Pleasant Grove, CA

#2 Mar 19, 2011
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
One expects that there is 'more to this story' than the simplistic finger pointing of the article.
At the same time, it would not be surprising if a few 'pro-environment actors' were as hypocritical as their non-environmental brethren.
Signifying nothing..
You're a J.A.N.I.T.O.R. who thought HICKS who WERE FURIOUSLY TEACHING EACH OTHER F.A.K.E. FUTILE-D00DLE for YEARS

CALCULATED the END of the WORLD with it.

And that they ALSO DETECTED THAT GRAVITY'S POLARITY had REVERSED, but that they

COULDN'T FIND ANY WAY TO TEST if GRAVITY'd BEEN REVERSED.

You're a J.A.N.I.T.O.R's ASSISTANT-LEVEL INTELLECT.

You're a LOG HUT-DWELLER from C.A.N.A.D.A. in LOVE with the BEAUTIFUL POLITICIAN who's GOT IT ALL, the RICH HANDSOME AMERICAN POLITICIAN

Al Gore.

And you're just plain creepy-level, needy, to come here and bottom for him in public, just so people see how emotionally sick you are from not having enough love from a real father out there on the farm in CAN'T-ada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP seeks year-end plan on funding, immigration Dec 7 Your Ex 101
Obama flies home to a new political war Nov '14 Lawrence Wolf 183
Boehner similar to DeLay (Feb '06) Nov '14 1212fell 2
Fauci: Ebola response system still needs improv... Oct '14 Responsibility 12
Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10) Oct '14 Stop Pig Brutality 18,911
St. Louis cop suspended when racist rant goes v... Aug '14 Sam Toliver 6
Fourth night of protests in Ferguson ends in ch... Aug '14 barefoot2626 86
More from around the web