In stunning sweep, Santorum wins in C...

In stunning sweep, Santorum wins in Colo., Minn., Mo.

There are 19 comments on the Boston.com story from Feb 7, 2012, titled In stunning sweep, Santorum wins in Colo., Minn., Mo.. In it, Boston.com reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum spoke in St. Charles, Mo., after winning election contests in Missouri and Minnesota.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2012
What a mess! The Republicans are confused and all over the place.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#2 Feb 8, 2012
Wow, these right-wingers are really fighting against having this liberal RINO as their nominee.

LOL, Mitt Romney is an extremely weak candidate; and empty suit that can only recite the words to “America the Beautiful” as his rallying cry and campaign rallies; but damn, to lose all three primaries last night… and to Ricky-Ticky Santorum? PATHETIC!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#3 Feb 8, 2012
I love it. Even though these high priced beauty contest (7 million for Mo. taxpayers) decide nothing...not even delegates....they do prolong the cannibalization of and by these clowns.

I wonder what Newt's excuse for losing will be this time?

The good news is that not that Santorum won, Newt and Romney will be focused on slamming Rick now that he's got the limelight.

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#4 Feb 8, 2012
How hated is Romney by repubs?

Not only are the total number or voters severely down from repub primaries 4 years ago, Romney is losing in States he won 4 years ago...and kept organizations there and he still got beat down.

“Time to take back America”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2012
Brace yourself Rick, here comes the FOX News Republican establishment Rombama smear machine.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 8, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, these right-wingers are really fighting against having this liberal RINO as their nominee.
LOL, Mitt Romney is an extremely weak candidate; and empty suit that can only recite the words to “America the Beautiful” as his rallying cry and campaign rallies; but damn, to lose all three primaries last night… and to Ricky-Ticky Santorum? PATHETIC!
Hey Patricia, how's that operation nominate a RINO going for you? Quick think up of some good smears for Santorum, Ricky-Ticky is a weak smear.
bottlecap

Tampa, FL

#8 Feb 8, 2012
bappie wrote:
What a mess! The Republicans are confused and all over the place.
Very impressive that you thrive on very little sleep.

These results are SHOCKING to me; and raises the specter of a brokered convention-----with the possibility of a compromise candidate. Sarah, Jeb, Chris, Rudy....???
rider

Marquette, MI

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Wed Jul 29, 2009 at 02:41 PM PDT.

C Street-YWAM-Akha Girls Thailandby Akha Drug WarFollow .
Share44 permalink 24 Comments

For those of you who have been following the C Street story and the fact that YWAM owns C Street House and has The Family as a tennant, you might be interested to what other things YWAM is up to with Akha Girls in Thailand.

The Akha are a hill tribe in SE Asia with abotu 600,000 people. They are good mountain farmers when the Queen Bitch of Thailand isn't robbing all their rice lands. Damaged villages have their share of tough times, like finding enough to eat. The solution is protected human rights, food assistance, farming assistance, land rights. It isn't like these people don't know how to help them selves.

Taking their children away is not the answer.

But that is the answer that many missions including YWAM find convenient because they advertise the girls "at risk" to attract donor money and justify the good life they have at Akha kids expense.

YWAM.....

YWAM has a project at Chiangrai, one of several involved in taking away Akha children. But Eden House specializes in taking away teen age Akha girls a fat man named Vern McCauley has decided on his own are "at risk". The girls are taken for YWAM style imprisonment and brainwashing.

You can see how they describe Akha culture to justify themselves in this video they made and put up at youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/ ...

But you can go to Google Videos and see another very interesting interview with VERN in the movie "Prisoners of a White God" in which he is asked about an Akha girl at his house who was raped by a missionary. He replies that he would not want to talk about this "interesting story" because it would cause people to think bad of missionaries.

http://video.google.com/ ...

The problem is that the families don't know that these girls are being exploited by these missions and making money off of them for good living (you can catch Vern reading the paper every noon day at Pizza Hut in downtown Chiangrai) or that they are being brainwashed into little mission slaves by outfits like YWAM.

The Akha don't have a lot of other sources of information on what YWAM is like, its cult reputation, so the danger to them is much greater.

The parents are told their culture will be destroyed. The Eden House video of course makes like Akha culture is evil and dark, so what difference does it make?

YWAM in Thailand has hundreds of Akha children in its residential schools classified as orphans to the donors when they are not orphans. Christian Happy Home, Mae Chan Mercy House, a house at Chiang Saen and others.

There is no oversight of what happens to these children.

One of YWAM's first defenses is that all the offices operate independently as if they are not really part of YWAM. This of course is not true.

In the case of Bobby Morse, another missionary, when he was arrested for raping hill tribe girls in his house over a period of three years, he just matter of factly took the girls down to the police station where they politely recanted their stories, a big misunderstanding.

Since when does the accused take his victims to the police to help them recant the charges?

We asked Congressman Wu in Portland, Oregon to ask the US Embassy in Bangkok about the case and the application of the 2003 Child "Protect Act" but them Embassy said they didn't have to tell him anything, cause of course the "Privacy Act". And of course the long standing US/Morse family links in Thailand and Burma.
rider

Marquette, MI

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Prisoners of a White God - 2008 (51.47 640x480 ...
youtube.com
May 11, 2011 - 52 min - Uploaded by fpcn
A documentary film about a mountain ethnic group in South East Asia, the Prisoners of a White God, tells the ...

Location hidden

#11 Feb 8, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
Brace yourself Rick, here comes the FOX News Republican establishment Rombama smear machine.
Well hello, favorite Republican. Sweetheart, where have you been? You've been missed.

I look forward to debating with you later today if you're still on. I thought you were mad at me and ignoring Ms. Bappie.

:)

Enjoy your day.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 8, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
Well hello there stranger. Where have you been? I thought you were ignoring Ms. Bappie. Glad to see you back posting as you're my favorite Republican.

Hopefully, I'll get to chat with you later this pm if you're still here.

Enjoy your day.

rider

Marquette, MI

#13 Feb 8, 2012
bottlecap wrote:
<quoted text>
Very impressive that you thrive on very little sleep.
These results are SHOCKING to me; and raises the specter of a brokered convention-----with the possibility of a compromise candidate. Sarah, Jeb, Chris, Rudy....???
LMAO! Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 | NowPublic Photo ...
Mar 2, 2005 ... Washington Times Headline June 29, 1989 by salsa. Original file can be found at http://www.iapprovethismessiah.com/spence.htm ......

http://www.nowpublic.com/washington_times_hea ...- 42k -

Location hidden

#14 Feb 8, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Well hello, favorite Republican. Sweetheart, where have you been? You've been missed.
I look forward to debating with you later today if you're still on. I thought you were mad at me and ignoring Ms. Bappie.
Enjoy your day.
Oh I've just been busy with work. Don't worry, I would never forget about you. ;-)
rider

Marquette, MI

#15 Feb 8, 2012
Prisoners of a White God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prisoners of a White God is a documentary about the Akha people, produced and distributed by Twin Star in September 2008. The documentary is about a ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_a_W ...- 28k -

Exporting Homophobia: American far-right conservative churches ...
Sep 8, 2010 ... For other, less "aggravated" offenses, they face life in prison.... Big names like Kenneth Starr, former White House investigator and president of Baylor .... of the powerful,'key men' chosen by God to direct the affairs of the nation.... book, C Street, an excerpt of which recently ran in Harper's Magazine.

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/exporting-ho ...- 164k - Cached - Similar pages
Conservative Crossdresser

Santa Monica, CA

#16 Feb 8, 2012
Hey MN, hows does it feel to be left with a Santorum. LOFL.
Chicago Guy

Evanston, IL

#17 Feb 8, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Patricia, how's that operation nominate a RINO going for you? Quick think up of some good smears for Santorum, Ricky-Ticky is a weak smear.
Lol

Just google " Santorum"

That's all the "smear" we need

Location hidden

#18 Feb 8, 2012
sandman21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've just been busy with work. Don't worry, I would never forget about you. ;-)
You are so sweet. Chat with you later.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2012
Chicago Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Just google " Santorum"
That's all the "smear" we need
Yes I learned of the homosexual sodomy gargin here on topix. How disgusting.
Conservative Crossdresser

Orange, CA

#20 Feb 8, 2012
Hey MN, whatta going to use to wash yourselves of the Santorum, yuk yuk yuk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ryan: Election losses pressures GOP to deliver ... Nov '17 laugh at AXEwipe 3
News Senator Blunt pushes back on tax reform, Hillar... Oct '17 Broke_Daddy 1
News Missouri Republican Hawley announces run for US... Oct '17 CodeTalker 1
News Latest: Missouri political officials react to v... Sep '17 Red Crosse 4
News Trump to promote 'vision' for job creation via ... Sep '17 grave digger 48
News Trump pushes tax overhaul, says it's 'badly nee... Aug '17 Trump is a joke 1
News President Trump ramps up push for travel ban ev... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Putins Glock Holster 6
More from around the web