Anti-Semitic, Racist Campaign Ads Air...

Anti-Semitic, Racist Campaign Ads Airing on KC Radio

There are 134 comments on the Fox4KC story from Mar 29, 2010, titled Anti-Semitic, Racist Campaign Ads Airing on KC Radio. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A fringe candidate in Missouri's high-profile U.S. Senate race has been buying radio spots to air anti-Semitic ads goading white people to "unite" and "take our country back." Glenn Miller, 69, of rural southwest Missouri, has registered as a write-in candidate to replace retiring Republican Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ziggy

Olathe, KS

#131 May 7, 2010
14yrOldReaganConservative wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you got it right. The kkk were dirtbags, but all of these obama loving, american hating, communists say they hate racism. Oh white racism, they are fine with blacks or other minorities being racist. Rap talks about cop killing and drugs. Oh that's fine, there is free speech, says liberals. Some people tired of cop killers and drug dealers talk about tightening the law. That's not ok, says liberals. They only love free speech for themselves. Isn't voting for a president because he is black racist? "no because they are black", says liberals. Wow all of the sudden reverse racism is ok. Do liberals even know that the kkk an confederates were democratic voters? Probably nt because out history books have been rewritten. History has been rewritten by liberals who are sorry for their own actions. And they blame it on white republicans.
OK... You are 14 yrs. old? I glad to see that you are thinking about your world and future. I disagree with just about everything that you have written and I will tell you why.
Most people, that I know, voted for President Obama because he was the most qualified candidate. Casting a vote for President Obama doesn't make you a communist or hate America. Actually, it means the opposite. President Obama isn't a communist nor does he hate America. Why do you feel that African Americans and other minorities are racist? I find that it normally depends on the individual Rap music is about killing and drugs? I listen to it from time to time and find that it normally depends on the artist. What about Hate core? I don’t listen to it, but I don’t think that there needs to be a law against it.
It is true that the political party's have changed their views over the years. What's your point? Yes, history books have been rewritten. However, I know for a fact that you can go to the library and find plenty of books that will help you discover the truth for yourself. Republicans aren’t all Caucasian. I find that Republican ideas reflect those of the wealthy. Ronald Regan, I assume is your hero, came up with the idea of trickle down economics. This means that as the wealthy get richer, the poor and middle class will benefit from jobs and the United States will become stronger. President Regan cut taxes for the wealthy, believing that they would reinvest the savings. The wealthy took the savings and moved manufacturing businesses out of the country to enhance profits. This cut the tax base and taxes on the middle class were raised. This policy and similar ones have made the Republican party, the party of the rich. It isn’t about race it’s about money. Race is just the new distraction used to get the vote.
Roberta Quinn

United States

#132 May 8, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
I think this is okay. you all rember there is freedom of speech. Besides It is descriminating that the blacks have the silly bet channel. Other nationalities don't say they need their own channel. Alot of them descriminate themsleves and then want to complain. I' nice to everyone no matter what race, that is the way it should be. The one thing I think is stupid too is for those who don't have common sense to pull up their pants. It looks disgusting and ignorant! If I was a boss I sure wouldn't hire someone who couldn't even buy clothes to fit and pull up their pants! I am so tired of hearing this racist nonsense and gay nonsenses on tv and radio! I sure wish the media and everyone would stop it. Get the hate out of your life people!!!!
Why would a coward and a racist as you wrote you are, even watch BET? AND all young white males pull up thier pants? You wouldn't hire?, someone with your sick and crooked opinions an employer?
So you hire only white people? Seems to me you are a pitiful soul that wishes he or she could have a little color in thier lives. Why do you care if Blacks have one tv channel? Keep on being a loyal fan of Glen Beck and good old boy, Rush Limbaugh. And learn how to spell. You validate the opinion of, racist and narrow minded people are ILLITERATE.
Ziggy

Olathe, KS

#133 May 8, 2010
Roberta Quinn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a coward and a racist as you wrote you are, even watch BET? AND all young white males pull up thier pants? You wouldn't hire?, someone with your sick and crooked opinions an employer?
So you hire only white people? Seems to me you are a pitiful soul that wishes he or she could have a little color in thier lives. Why do you care if Blacks have one tv channel? Keep on being a loyal fan of Glen Beck and good old boy, Rush Limbaugh. And learn how to spell. You validate the opinion of, racist and narrow minded people are ILLITERATE.
Amen.
lee

AOL

#135 May 9, 2010
WHAT' DIRTY MOUTHS SOME OF YOU HAVE,SOME ALWAYS HATE,TRYgetting along with your neighbor,maybe you would feel better about your self,SOME of my best friends are black and hispanic,both are married into are family ,ANDguess what we get along.
john

Overland Park, KS

#136 May 13, 2010
Roy Garrett wrote:
KMBZ airs this slimeballs' ads? Then I am done with KMBZ. White supremecists/sepratists murdered my fiance' in 1997 and were convcted of a Johnson County murder in 2008 and now KMBZ wants to treat one like a patriot? He's slime just like his cronies!
Please give a reference to the murders?
WTF

San Antonio, TX

#137 May 13, 2010
Crazy
LOL

Viamão, Brazil

#138 May 13, 2010
Death to Jews!
Jew in Arab land

Saudi Arabia

#139 May 13, 2010
What a bigot.
Jesus

Menlo Park, CA

#140 May 13, 2010
Yep..
j-dog

Mission, KS

#141 May 13, 2010
what a way to stamp out racisim
jason

Columbia, MO

#142 May 13, 2010
concerned citizen wrote:
I think this is okay. you all rember there is freedom of speech. Besides It is descriminating that the blacks have the silly bet channel. Other nationalities don't say they need their own channel. Alot of them descriminate themsleves and then want to complain. I' nice to everyone no matter what race, that is the way it should be. The one thing I think is stupid too is for those who don't have common sense to pull up their pants. It looks disgusting and ignorant! If I was a boss I sure wouldn't hire someone who couldn't even buy clothes to fit and pull up their pants! I am so tired of hearing this racist nonsense and gay nonsenses on tv and radio! I sure wish the media and everyone would stop it. Get the hate out of your life people!!!!
blacks should not have there own channel.
Brotha of the Unborn

Virginia Beach, VA

#143 Nov 27, 2010
Have those of you who talk about hate radio ever checked out the DVD Maafa 21!?
pauly

Blue Springs, MO

#144 Nov 28, 2010
Ziggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Africian-Americans and Latino-Americans have their own channels because all other channels are run by and for Caucasians. They don't address ethic issues. Let me help you to understand. If,one day you turned your tv and every channel was BET. Nothing but African- American TV. You, as a cauasian, would feel left out. Does this give you a clue as to why there are channels like BET. I pat you on the back for being nice to everyone, except gays and minorities, that's so nice. I'm sure that your sense of fashion is in keeping with KKK standards. Now go back and listen to your uncle Lush so that you can write some more ignorance and I can respond.
I would turn off the tv. bet is stupid.
pauly

Blue Springs, MO

#145 Nov 28, 2010
14yrOldReaganConservative wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, you got it right. The kkk were dirtbags, but all of these obama loving, american hating, communists say they hate racism. Oh white racism, they are fine with blacks or other minorities being racist. Rap talks about cop killing and drugs. Oh that's fine, there is free speech, says liberals. Some people tired of cop killers and drug dealers talk about tightening the law. That's not ok, says liberals. They only love free speech for themselves. Isn't voting for a president because he is black racist? "no because they are black", says liberals. Wow all of the sudden reverse racism is ok. Do liberals even know that the kkk an confederates were democratic voters? Probably nt because out history books have been rewritten. History has been rewritten by liberals who are sorry for their own actions. And they blame it on white republicans.
rap is the dumbest thing on the air no taltent bums geting enouth money for a 40oz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roy Blunt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The controversy behind the painting that will h... Jan 14 Janice Brown 1
News Massive security preparations under way for ina... Jan 11 Fundie Concernd B... 3
News Democratic PAC Transitions to Advocacy Role in ... Dec '16 Le Jimbo 1
News Republican Party Clinches House, Senate Nov '16 Weasel Gets Rewarded 1
News Spokesman for Missouri official who committed s... (Mar '15) Nov '16 Geezer Files 7
News Missouri Senate Hopeful Jason Kander One of Man... Nov '16 El OxyCONtin 2
News Race in GOP-friendly Missouri could determine S... Oct '16 Moment of Clarity 8
More from around the web