Stink bug spread worries growers acro...

Stink bug spread worries growers across nation

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 20, 2011, titled Stink bug spread worries growers across nation. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

An insect with a voracious appetite, no domestic natural predators and a taste for everything from apples to lima beans has caused millions of dollars in crop damage and may just be getting started.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Stink McBugg

New Freedom, PA

#1 May 20, 2011
The only good thing about these ugly little bastids is that they are slow and stupid. They don't try to get away from you, and try to play dead, so you can kill 'em easily one at a time. Figure we'll have them eradicated in about 300 years....I hate those guys.
john

York, PA

#2 May 20, 2011
Just glad that they don't bite, but sure are annoying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roscoe Bartlett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US court rejects Republican bid to throw out Ma... Aug '17 Carol Welsh 3
News How Democrats Gerrymandered Their Way to Victor... Jun '17 fingers mcgurke 1
News American religiosity in politics is terrifying (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News HOH: Ex-Lawmakers to Investigate Extra-Terrestr... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ufo Expert 1
News Disconnect between Bartlett and his campaign ir... (Oct '12) Oct '12 dulsura 1
News Conservative Group Blasts Tariff 'Earmarks' (May '12) Jun '12 Le Jimbo 19
News 'Stache Act puts lawmaker in hot water (Mar '12) Mar '12 Naughtyrobot 16
More from around the web