Ryan to Prep for Debates in Central Virginia - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and We...

Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan will be making an appearance in Albemarle County Tuesday night, and is expected to head to a house at Wintergreen Resort for debate prep. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Victory Speech

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Oct 3, 2012
Why prep for the debate? It sounds like your Victory Rally assures you a victory.
Victory Speech

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Oct 3, 2012
Citizen of the USA wrote:
Welcome to Virginia, Paul.. I look forward to hearing you and Mitt both Thursday night at Expoland. Looking forward mostly to November 6th when I am able to vote for Mitt for President and you for VP. Hoooo Raaa. Then finally we will see change for the better in the white house.
Why wait? You can mail your vote in you cheapskate.
Ulis

Oschersleben, Germany

#26 Oct 3, 2012
-wars
-no social care
-more taxes for usual citizens
-more money for criminal corpoeations and banks
it is just this big politics.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#28 Oct 3, 2012
County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, if Romney/Ryan are elected, they have only 2 years to fulfill their promises. Campaigns start a year in advance of the election, that means that if the public is not satisfied after 2 years, they will start looking for another candidate. Two years, that's all they will have.
Really? Then why are Obama followers still supporting him? The only promise Barry followed through on was Obamacare -- and that was done only through his use of bribes and back-door deals (polar opposite from his other promises of transparency, working with Republicans, and having talks on CNN).
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#29 Oct 3, 2012
Colt 45 wrote:
Well thank goodness it's foggy this morning,at least he won't be able to see Russia from there.
OK, you still don't get a regional joke (like digging to China).

Do you really want to start a conversation about vice presidential gaffes? Biden is a joke -- Barry's albatross. He opens his mouth and Romney's ratings increase.
Colt 45

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Oct 3, 2012
Disillusioned wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you still don't get a regional joke (like digging to China).
Do you really want to start a conversation about vice presidential gaffes? Biden is a joke -- Barry's albatross. He opens his mouth and Romney's ratings increase.
Don't take it so personnel,Just trying to pass on a little humor.Lighten up and
enjoy life more,because none of these candidates is going to improve our lives
not one single bit.
Jah

Charlottesville, VA

#32 Oct 3, 2012
I find it interesting that all the conservative minded individuals here have so much free time all day to comment on NBC29. Aren't all you cons supposed to be hard at work, pulling yourselves up by your bootstraps, not wasting time on a meaningless internet message board? It's almost enough for me to want Romney to win, just so he can fulfill his promises and get you lazy, good for nothing neo-con turds off the government teat and back to work!
Fed Up

Charlottesville, VA

#33 Oct 3, 2012
We need new leaders get these racist jokers out of office Go R&R DO IT
Brigham Young

Charlottesville, VA

#34 Oct 3, 2012
Ryan doesn't need to prep for the debate because he and Romney won't tell us what they would cut from the budget. Trust us, they say.

Their campaign is so dead Mrs. Romney wanted to baptize it. </zing!>
Peace

Waynesboro, VA

#35 Oct 3, 2012
local local wrote:
I'd like to see live coverage of this, like you did for the Obama rally.
I called NBC29 and they ARE covering it.
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#36 Oct 3, 2012
I knew I should have dashed over ... with my flag !!! RR IN 2012 !!!! NOBAMA AND OMG !!!
Financial Conservative

Charlottesville, VA

#37 Oct 3, 2012
Welcome to Virginia, Paul Ryan. Your determination to work toward real solutions to our nation's fiscal problems is an inspiration. And so is your unflagging courtesy and positive outlook.
heh

Charlottesville, VA

#38 Oct 3, 2012
Financial Conservative wrote:
Welcome to Virginia, Paul Ryan. Your determination to work toward real solutions to our nation's fiscal problems is an inspiration. And so is your unflagging courtesy and positive outlook.
just don't ask him how he will pay for his tax cuts for the rich

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/30/paul...
so-what

Charlottesville, VA

#39 Oct 3, 2012
central va marine wrote:
Hey people of the press, don't forget to ask why Paul thinks there are 2 types of rape. Why he wants to eliminate all contraceptives for women. Why should low income women not not have the advantage of cancer screening. Why he thinks it is a good idea to cut the VA budget by 20%.
You know, easy questions he won't get during the debate. Oh, you may want to ask why children should not have preventive healthcare, and why he wants to, as Sarah said in the last GOP loss; "Why does he want to kill granny", through cutting Medicare and Medicaid?
Bet you don't ask any of these questions
Romney, Ryan, Eastwood; the very best the GOP has to offer
more to come
Do you think the press will read your comments? "NO"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr wtf 159,851
Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) Oct 28 Swedenforever 29
Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Oct 25 UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 29,298
Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) Oct 22 Swedenforever 6
Gay Marriage in Kansas Throws Political Twist Oct 11 allTSfemale 5
U.S. Sen. Rand Paul campaigns for Tillis in Ral... Oct 8 NOLiesNOTillis 2
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) Oct 2 Romello 253

Ron Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE