Obama under pressure to spell out his...

Obama under pressure to spell out his agenda for a second term

There are 18 comments on the The Hill story from Oct 19, 2012, titled Obama under pressure to spell out his agenda for a second term. In it, The Hill reports that:

President Obama is taking heat from his Republican rivals and some members of his own party for being vague about his agenda for a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hill.

No More Years

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 20, 2012
He doesn't want anyone to know, period. 4 more years of taking our country down the tubes and beyond is his plan.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#2 Oct 20, 2012
Claire Lopez,former CIA,operative,stated that there
seems to be some thing very Murky,in the waters of
Benghazi? Al Quaeda,Syrian,Vessels loaded with Arms
in Libya,What exactly was the Ambassador doing there
when all other Embassies had evacuted the entire Hot
bed region? Was he operating covertly,is the WH in a
bind because the whole operation was classified,who
would give the orders,to sanction such a deal? The
POTUS,would have had to be aware that such a secret
deal was going down...Is that why there were no forces
in place for the consulates,embassies? Deeper and
deeper we go folks,we may never get a truthful reply
just like the murky Fast & Furious? Look out for some
more Exec Privilege Orders,Vetoing of any Investigations by Congress again???

counterjihad.com

what agenda??????
Stop the Madness

Waterbury, CT

#3 Oct 20, 2012
No More Years wrote:
He doesn't want anyone to know, period. 4 more years of taking our country down the tubes and beyond is his plan.
If he spelled it out truthfully, he would be tarred, feathered, and run out of Washington on a rail.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#5 Oct 20, 2012
The question is, what is the vison for International Policy.
Blaming the intelligence community is shooting yourself in the foot. It is their job to know and act if ordered to.
And, how will the damage done be repaired?

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2012
Watch before the debate.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
Agreed

Kansas City, MO

#7 Oct 20, 2012
Stop the Madness wrote:
<quoted text>If he spelled it out truthfully, he would be tarred, feathered, and run out of Washington on a rail.
Isn't that the truth?

Location hidden

#8 Oct 20, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that the truth?
I was also wondering what the ring reads in the English language.
The wedding band has been replaced, maybe the Missus will say?
Dems suck

Danielson, CT

#9 Oct 20, 2012
He will make up a lot of lies and the gullible will believe his lies.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2012
Barack Obama spells out his agenda:

"We've got a lot more work to do! I plan on driving even more jobs overseas by raising taxes on small businesses. Anyone who makes 250K or more is just gonna have to pay for all the spending I've been doing! But they're not the only ones who are gonna pay!

Everybody is gonna have to work a little harder, pay a little more, and they're gonna have to buy health insurance whether they can afford to or not!"

As for energy? Why we're going to grow pond scum. That's right, I said pond scum. We can make green energy out of green pond scum. It's the right thing to do.

Well, that's my plan.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#11 Oct 20, 2012
I think even the biggest Liberal has given up the pond scum idea. However obama has no new ideas, and he thought we would reelect him on his good looks, and fine personality. I think he will launch an attack on Libya before the election to pretend we got the guys that brutally tortured, and murdered Ambassador Stevens, but it won't be the right guys. Any one will do if it makes obama look tough. I will be so happy when he is safely back in his Chicago mansion.
Conquistador

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Oct 20, 2012
Poor Republicans, they're losing.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#13 Oct 20, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I think even the biggest Liberal has given up the pond scum idea. However obama has no new ideas, and he thought we would reelect him on his good looks, and fine personality. I think he will launch an attack on Libya before the election to pretend we got the guys that brutally tortured, and murdered Ambassador Stevens, but it won't be the right guys. Any one will do if it makes obama look tough. I will be so happy when he is safely back in his Chicago mansion.
Yes, don't rule out the possibility that Obama will start another war before the election. I think he was trying to get Netanyahu to attack Iran, but Netanyahu is going to wait until after the election because the last thing he wants to do is help Obama get re-elected...A war with Iran would have helped Obama obviously.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#14 Oct 20, 2012
You just keep telling yourself that, sweety. Gallup pollsters, who have identified every President, except for 3, since 1936, has Romney up 7 points. Bring on the bubbly!!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Oct 20, 2012
Conquistador wrote:
Poor Republicans, they're losing.
You idiot.

All of America is losing......... jobs, houses, savings and retirement plans.

The only ones winning are the illegals Obama is sheltering.

Since: Oct 12

Seattle, WA

#17 Oct 20, 2012
This will be my first deciding to vote im six years old so so I guess Its only my second chance. Im so worried Romney will not win we will be so fare fucked at the end of this next 4 years if he dosent.An dam the next one in office will have alot on hes plate.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 20, 2012
Romney is an AntiChristian.

1. He believes that God was a flesh and blood old white man who had actual sex with heavenly mom.

2. He believes that he will become God.

3. He believes in the White Horse Prophecy where Mormon will become the official and polygamist religion of the USA.

4. He believes that Prophet Monson talks directly to God on a regular basis and tells all humans how they should live. Monson is infallible.

5. He wears magic underwear with Masonic symbols over his left knee, navel and both nipples. He wears a popping fresh hat attached at his shoulder and a green apron over his crotch. He wanders naked through the secret Temple paid for by the US Taxpayer yet off limits to most US Taxpayers and have strangers rub him with oil.

6. He marries his children, his grandchildren, his parents, his grandparents and all his other relations over and over and over again.

7. He believes that 12 year old boys are permanently superior to all women of any age. Mormons have nothing on the Saudis where women must get permission from little boys in order to travel.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#19 Oct 21, 2012
I don't care if Romney was the anti Christ, he would be an improvement over the Muslim President.
ima

El Paso, TX

#20 Oct 21, 2012
exactly, Cat74.....I feel the same

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min General Robert E Lee 186,258
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Wed taxpayerUSA 29,303
News Self-appointed watchdogs of Texas police are in... Wed Le Jimbo 10
News FORCING 'UTOPIA'? Feds accused of trying to div... Jun 22 Le Jimbo 122
News Rand Paul convincingly wins CPAC straw poll (Mar '14) Jun 17 swedenforever 82
News How a loss can still be a win for presidential ... Jun 16 Billy Ringo 2
News Dallas Shooter Was A Paranoid, Angry Conspiracy... Jun 13 Responsibility 2
More from around the web