Ron Paul: People call me racist becau...

Ron Paul: People call me racist because my 'policies are winning'

There are 107 comments on the The Raw Story story from Dec 20, 2011, titled Ron Paul: People call me racist because my 'policies are winning'. In it, The Raw Story reports that:

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul became visibly irritated during a CNN interview on Tuesday after he was asked to explain 20-year-old racist newsletters that were written in his name, and have recently resurfaced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#121 Dec 24, 2011
Mr Zaius wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Frankly Savant, I believe you may be slightly mentally retarded. Anyone that reads the semi=literate delusions of grandeur that come from your keyboard would be forced to conclude the same thing.
LOL! I wouldn't go there if I were you. Given my obvious intellectual superiority to yourself, if I'm retarded you'd have to be a vegetable...an INSECT at best.

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#125 Aug 27, 2012
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're incoherent as usual, boy.
GOP did steal the 2000 election! So what is your point?
Republicans have often registered Democratic to mess with primary results, moron. This is the perfect time for the Democrats to play that game.
VOTE FOR RON PAUL!!!
So, what a whitey does that's "evil",

is "good" when a negro does it,

- you stupid fkkng coon?

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#126 Aug 27, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I wouldn't go there if I were you. Given my obvious intellectual superiority to yourself, if I'm retarded you'd have to be a vegetable...an INSECT at best.
An insect that can engage an "intelligent" negro in an online pissing match?

lol

Pretty crafty insect.
(Or stupid negro.)
Dream States of American

Lynwood, CA

#127 Aug 28, 2012
In my opinion, no matter who is in the White House Demorcat or Republican, we are still going to have wars, where the poor man die and the rich proffit, prices for everything will continue to climb, and no one will be able to retire from their $7.25 an hour job and no medical insurance because, you cant afford it anyway.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#128 Aug 28, 2012
Dream States of American wrote:
In my opinion, no matter who is in the White House Demorcat or Republican, we are still going to have wars, where the poor man die and the rich proffit, prices for everything will continue to climb, and no one will be able to retire from their $7.25 an hour job and no medical insurance because, you cant afford it anyway.
Revive the spirit of 1776, of 1963 and the March on Washington. Occupy America and break the power of the plutocracy.
Nonviolent Revolution....Now!

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#129 Aug 28, 2012
Ron Paul has as much of a chance of getting elected as a garden spider
Ben

Germany

#130 Aug 29, 2012
and it isreally disgusting. The only normal candidate and he was completely downed by these stupid, criminal medias. You will really cry one day bitterly that you have rejected this man.He was really the last chance for your country and it will NEVER be repeated anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Dec 9 was auch immer 29,315
News McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... (Aug '14) Dec 1 Muellers abandonment 24
News Ron Paul Would Be Major Factor if He Went Third... (May '12) Nov 29 O Reilly Fired 3
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... Oct '17 stalk this 5
News The Latest: Texas A&M says planned rally posed ... Sep '17 INFIDEL 57
News Texas A&M calls off planned white nationalist r... Aug '17 UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 10
News Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) May '17 BlunderCONVICT 34
More from around the web