Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup k...

Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup kitchen photo-op

There are 32 comments on the www.latimes.com story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup kitchen photo-op. In it, www.latimes.com reports that:

Republican vice presidential candidate Paul D. Ryan is stirring up controversy with a photo-op at a Youngstown, Ohio, soup kitchen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.latimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RepubliCons are so Tarded

Rochester, NY

#28 Oct 17, 2012
If Mitt The Nitwitt R-Money wins the election, there will be millions more people eating at Soup Kitchens, will Eddie Munster Ryan come back and help scrub pots then? Doubt it.
who cares they all lie

Hamburg, NY

#29 Oct 17, 2012
I love how they all want to be like the little people. After they get in, its over!
punK

Buffalo, NY

#30 Oct 18, 2012
willard romney is a homosexual morman who has fathered no children. his 'wife' is a 'divine' wannabe crossdresser. his kids? aliens.
AS OPPOSED TO:
prez obama being a kenyan homosexual (as per jerome corsi) dog eating muslim communist, who somehow became the prez of the harvard review.
wait. i'm forgetting someth-
OH YEAH - MITT WAS A MISSIONARY FOR THE MORMANS.
not so bad, unless you realize he was MORMANIZING PEOPLE IN FRANCE DURING THE HEIGHT OF VIETNAM (67-69).
anyway, the first paragraph here was made up. by me. the second, about obama, has been broadcast by fox news nightly.
fuck you, republicans.
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#31 Oct 18, 2012
punK wrote:
willard romney is a homosexual morman who has fathered no children. his 'wife' is a 'divine' wannabe crossdresser. his kids? aliens.
AS OPPOSED TO:
prez obama being a kenyan homosexual (as per jerome corsi) dog eating muslim communist, who somehow became the prez of the harvard review.
wait. i'm forgetting someth-
OH YEAH - MITT WAS A MISSIONARY FOR THE MORMANS.
not so bad, unless you realize he was MORMANIZING PEOPLE IN FRANCE DURING THE HEIGHT OF VIETNAM (67-69).
anyway, the first paragraph here was made up. by me. the second, about obama, has been broadcast by fox news nightly.
fuck you, republicans.
Punk, may i ask you? What have Repubs done against you? I always read the one side versus another. And there are a few issues like gay marriage. But otherwise there is no sense to many others who deep down agree with many of the Repub views. No matter, this will end if the currency collapses. I am certain they will do everything they can to not make that happen.
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#32 Oct 18, 2012
Teabaggers are cowards wrote:
I don't always have sex but when I do, I prefer to gobble man goo!
How you doing, NEOCUNT?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#33 Oct 18, 2012
Paul Ryan is just like Romney such a big phony. Paul Ryan is a joke and a liar.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#36 Oct 18, 2012
serf's up - the point is this. both comments i wrote were lies. the lies i wrote about our president are viewed as the truth by way too many people on the right.
no one on the left believes the crap i made up about romney.
DO YOU COMPREHEND?
punK

Buffalo, NY

#37 Oct 20, 2012
STFU.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#38 Dec 9, 2013
fu. win again.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#40 Apr 23, 2014
5 months . . . nuthin . . .
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#41 Apr 24, 2014
Paul Ryan provided the entertainment at the soup kitchen. The hobos and kids thought he was Eddie Munster all grown up and they wondered where Herman and Lily were.
punK

Buffalo, NY

#42 Apr 24, 2014
fu surfs up. fu larry.. I win. again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min IND 239,769
News Once in control of their party, conservatives a... Aug 13 Marcavage s Trick 1
News Rand Paul Owes More than $300,000 in Campaign Debt Aug 2 Xstain Spot Remover 1
News Cuccinelli's floor fight draws rebukes, fans - ... Jul '16 Le Jimbo 1
News What Exactly Is Libertarianism Anyway? (Feb '13) Jul '16 Suspicious In Nature 4
News GOP bill bans illegal immigrants from military ... Jul '16 kuda 3
News Snoop Dogg to headline 'Unity' party at DNC Jul '16 Hostis Publicus 13
More from around the web