Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup k...

Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup kitchen photo-op

There are 32 comments on the www.latimes.com story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Paul Ryan 'did nothing' during soup kitchen photo-op. In it, www.latimes.com reports that:

Republican vice presidential candidate Paul D. Ryan is stirring up controversy with a photo-op at a Youngstown, Ohio, soup kitchen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.latimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

San Jose, CA

#1 Oct 16, 2012
HAHAHAHA
FFS-

Hollis Center, ME

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Poor Pansy Moderator is trying so hard!

Conservatives are such cowards. Why is news so frightening to the right?
Teabaggers are cowards

San Jose, CA

#4 Oct 16, 2012
Republican vice presidential candidate Paul D. Ryan is stirring up controversy with a photo-op at a Youngstown, Ohio, soup kitchen.

“They showed up there and they did not have permission,” Brian J. Antal, president of the Mahoning County St. Vincent De Paul Society, told CBS News.

“They got one of the volunteers to open up the doors.”“The photo-op they did wasn’t even accurate. He did nothing. He just came in here to get his picture taken at the dining hall,”

I have all night
Jennifer

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 16, 2012
I am a food service worker in a nursing home and he did a whole lot of terribly awful things. First of all, who gave him the permission to strong-arm those people, making him look like he's one of the people? Also, those pots were as clean as could be. He and Romney are two very selfish people who think they can make themselves look good. Why don't they give money to people in need, or people suffering from life-threatening illnesses? He shouldn't have marched in there and commandeered that place, and he was belittled by the head of whoever runs that soup-kitchen. He should do what the Obamas do, volunteer at a soup-kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then maybe people won't have such narrow views of him and that cretin Romney.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Paul [EDDIE MUNSTER] Ryan is a hyped up squeeky voiced twerp hoping to ride on BOX HEAD Romneys coat tails for money and power.

Neither one gives a rats ass about the citizens of THIS country.
Kath OLicht

Rochester, NY

#7 Oct 16, 2012
There should be a Campaign Ethics investigation.
I thought that churches and religious organizations were not suppose to openly endorse of political candidate in order to maintain a tax-free exemption?

Ryan basically unwantedly forced himself on these people.

If it was a church or food pantry supported by a church and they openly endorsed Obama, you know the RepubliCONS and TeaTardBaggers would be crying foul and demanding the IRS penalize them.

“Dorata's worthless turd”

Since: Mar 09

Buffalo, NY

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Paul Ryan to make a stop at a local food producer.

Dorata's Soupery, an East Side producer of czarnina, will sponsor a visit by the Republican Vice Presidential candidate.

Jimmy Z, the felonious operator of the duck soup emporium, has known Ryan for some time. Both were involved in a failed business to manufacture butt plugs in the shape of Dick Cheneys head.

Mr. Z, a colon-challenged Naval vet, is a staunch supporter of racist, right-wing causes.

Other invitees include BFLO NEOCON, Uncle Timmy, Wanda from Pumpernick 'n Pastry, Tempski, Jar Binga, the Irish Hooligan and Mohinder the Cabbie.

More information will be forthcoming.
I Am italian

United States

#9 Oct 16, 2012
again - same old B.S. from old People
Italion

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2012
Again - Old man - your years are up -

Give it up

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#14 Oct 16, 2012
Poor weakling moderator.
Thomas Scutillo

United States

#15 Oct 16, 2012
all our retail stores demand Donations here.. wuts the big deal about St. Vincent De Paul Society?, we are all nice
punK

Tonawanda, NY

#16 Oct 16, 2012
paul ryan truly cares for pots and pans that are already clean. he is a true visionary.
Occupy this

San Francisco, CA

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Ryan and his wife tried to help the soup kitchen and didn't do a good job of helping? This is all the democrat party and media have got?

Obama's toast.
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Ryan appearing at a "soup kitchen" does several things. First, it sends the message to many that helping others in times of need is a good thing. It also sends the message that in Obama's America, soup kitchens are more common, than economic, social and immigration policies leading to job creation.

Obama's soup kitchens are not the answer for America.
punK

Tonawanda, NY

#19 Oct 16, 2012
paul ryan truly cares for pots and pans that are already clean.
occupy this: 3OHA: you are the same.
do you understand? no. i don't think you do.
perhaps, dave, it would be better if we re-enter during the proper temperature logistics. if not, the atmospcheric levels will most assuredly ..... GO ON AND VOTE AS AN ALIEN WOULD.
as a reminder, paul ryan is a liar. the director of that soup kitchen was stunned and called the little fag ryan an a-hole.
ehh. disagree? stay in the bubble and suck on fox news's teat. enjoy!
Seriously

Lancaster, NY

#20 Oct 17, 2012
FFS- wrote:
Poor weakling moderator.
Why do you keep posting under two names? Is it because you have no job and no life?
serfs up

Melbourne, FL

#22 Oct 17, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
I am a food service worker in a nursing home and he did a whole lot of terribly awful things. First of all, who gave him the permission to strong-arm those people, making him look like he's one of the people? Also, those pots were as clean as could be. He and Romney are two very selfish people who think they can make themselves look good. Why don't they give money to people in need, or people suffering from life-threatening illnesses? He shouldn't have marched in there and commandeered that place, and he was belittled by the head of whoever runs that soup-kitchen. He should do what the Obamas do, volunteer at a soup-kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Then maybe people won't have such narrow views of him and that cretin Romney.
Jennifer there is an immense amount of funds procured for people. somehow it get whittled down before it gets to the intended targets. That is why whatever is passed in budgets is never enough. I am certain in every city you can find community organizers and block captains who wear expensive clothing and never sweat. But investigations never take place because of the nature of the positions and where located.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#23 Oct 17, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Jennifer there is an immense amount of funds procured for people. somehow it get whittled down before it gets to the intended targets. That is why whatever is passed in budgets is never enough. I am certain in every city you can find community organizers and block captains who wear expensive clothing and never sweat. But investigations never take place because of the nature of the positions and where located.
Another thread, another incoherent post.
Teabaggers are cowards

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Oct 17, 2012
I don't always have sex but when I do, I prefer to gobble man goo!

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#26 Oct 17, 2012
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> I have written posts to prove your integrity. You are a coward. You will sell out you own family to keep your puzzy carcas alive. And that is coherent and direct. A person like you would watch a person have their way with a grandchild or relative and then kill them. all the while begging for your life. America is going down. and going down hard. I will watch a terrorist walk by with a nuke and use it thinking of low lifes like you. So keep talking. Maybe you will figure out how Hitler came to power. You hateful ph aggit.
You got one thing right. All the posts you've written prove my integrity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Limbertwig 228,785
News House nixes bid to bar illegal immigrants from ... Jun 17 spud 5
News Libertarian Gary Johnson: This could be year fo... Jun 13 Vote for Trump 31
News What Exactly Is Libertarianism Anyway? (Feb '13) Jun 9 PauldenZangpo0521 3
News Libertarian Party faces a nomination fight in a... May '16 Off The Reservation 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Sit down, Sarah Palin, you're not relevant in t... May '16 Rubio s Foam Partays 2
More from around the web