Romney And Abortion: Another Shift In...

Romney And Abortion: Another Shift In The Works?

There are 228 comments on the National Public Radio story from Sep 3, 2012, titled Romney And Abortion: Another Shift In The Works?. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

Mitt Romney proclaimed himself a strong supporter of abortion rights both in state campaigns in 1994 and in 2002.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#218 Sep 5, 2012
BHO wrote:
Talk about shift, did you see the Demo's flip flop on God and Jerusalem in their position statement. Pushed by the biggest flip flopper of all. Barak Obpee Hussein. Oh gosh Pelousy is on tv. What a dork woman.
Flip floppers, flip floppers anything for a vote.
Barbara

Princeton, MA

#219 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you make excuses for anyone with a D after their name.
Not true. But I stand by my original comment. You folks would support the devil if he had an "R" after his name.
Barbara

Princeton, MA

#220 Sep 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Flip floppers, flip floppers anything for a vote.
"I am pro-choice. I fully support a woman's right to chose". The Mitt.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#221 Sep 5, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Flip floppers, flip floppers anything for a vote.
That group of democrats on TV now looks like the StarWars bar scene
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#222 Sep 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>"I am pro-choice. I fully support a woman's right to chose". The Mitt.
"I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman" The Obamer.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#224 Sep 5, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what the BIG tent looks like. The little GOP tent looks like a bunch of clueless old white guys – just like Romney.
It would have to be a big tent--a really BIG tent.

Is Steny Hoyer doped?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#225 Sep 5, 2012
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s what the BIG tent looks like. The little GOP tent looks like a bunch of clueless old white guys – just like Romney.
Sure it does;
Speakers;

Condoleeza Rice
Marco Rubio
Artur Davis
Susanna Martinez
MIa Love
Kelly Ayotte
Mary Fallin
Nikki Haley
Brian Sandoval
Ted Cruz
Luce Vela
Quico Canseco Meir Soloveichik

Do these names sound like old white guys? Do you even know who they are?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#227 Sep 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. But I stand by my original comment. You folks would support the devil if he had an "R" after his name.
You stole that comment from me. Try to be original. Are you Ladilulu too?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#228 Sep 5, 2012
BHO wrote:
Talk about shift, did you see the Demo's flip flop on God and Jerusalem in their position statement. Pushed by the biggest flip flopper of all. Barak Obpee Hussein. Oh gosh Pelousy is on tv. What a dork woman.
That was right after Fox news made a big thing about it. Suddenly it went in the platform.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#229 Sep 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not what I'm saying. I'm saying the employer has no right to impose religion on the employee. But thanks for showing your dishonesty.
It will probably be better for them not to offer insurance to their employees at all. End of problem.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#230 Sep 5, 2012
BHO wrote:
Talk about shift, did you see the Demo's flip flop on God and Jerusalem in their position statement. Pushed by the biggest flip flopper of all. Barak Obpee Hussein. Oh gosh Pelousy is on tv. What a dork woman.
Yes, I saw yet ANOTHER example of Presidential LEADERSHIP, ensuring the party platform he heads conforms to his view & values.

Unlike the cowardly mormon candidate who can't even stand up to his own party on their differences and caves once again!

If Mittens can't lead his own party, how is he going to lead a divided country?!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#231 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it does;
Speakers;
Condoleeza Rice
Marco Rubio
Artur Davis
Susanna Martinez
MIa Love
Kelly Ayotte
Mary Fallin
Nikki Haley
Brian Sandoval
Ted Cruz
Luce Vela
Quico Canseco Meir Soloveichik
Do these names sound like old white guys? Do you even know who they are?
Yes, they're the GOPasaurs token minorities. Notice NONE of them on are the ticket.......

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#232 Sep 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you folks can maw on a horrible drunken accident, and then support those who continuously & knowingly pillage their fellow Americans in the name of profit. Yes, strange indeed.
Funny you hold Mary Jo's life so cheaply to compare it to a corporate profit. I thought you libs were for the little people.......not lately. An you loons whated him for your President......wow.....Kennedy , Kennedy, Kennedy, Du ka ka, Gore, Kerry and Obama.........jeebeebus not an honest one in the group.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#233 Sep 5, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw yet ANOTHER example of Presidential LEADERSHIP, ensuring the party platform he heads conforms to his view & values.
Unlike the cowardly mormon candidate who can't even stand up to his own party on their differences and caves once again!
If Mittens can't lead his own party, how is he going to lead a divided country?!
Wow did he vapor lock. Did you see him push the women away that was saying give them what they want.......the teleprompter was already loaded saying the ayes have it........and yet the clearly didn't by the video.

Dems Ram 'God' and Jerusalem Back into Platform...they faked it.....the video even shows the moderator shoving a women back as she was trying to instruct him.

Delegates at convention boo, hiss, jeer...majority didn't want God or Jews placated.........it was already on the teleprompter to say the ayes have it by two thirds when the didn't clearly have it.....they lie to each other even.

REPORT: Obama had seen language prior to convention 'but did not seek to change it'...flip flop, flip flop

HALL DIVIDED...libs voted against it before they voted for it......hahahah

Did the Vote Fail? Yes the vote to keep God out was the majority..........the majority was told to GFY by the moderator.

Jewish, Palestinian Leaders Fume...
Campaign Scrambles...

Florida to Obama........GFY.
Pinot

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#234 Sep 5, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Wow did he vapor lock. Did you see him push the women away that was saying give them what they want.......the teleprompter was already loaded saying the ayes have it........and yet the clearly didn't by the video.
Dems Ram 'God' and Jerusalem Back into Platform...they faked it.....the video even shows the moderator shoving a women back as she was trying to instruct him.
Delegates at convention boo, hiss, jeer...majority didn't want God or Jews placated.........it was already on the teleprompter to say the ayes have it by two thirds when the didn't clearly have it.....they lie to each other even.
REPORT: Obama had seen language prior to convention 'but did not seek to change it'...flip flop, flip flop
HALL DIVIDED...libs voted against it before they voted for it......hahahah
Did the Vote Fail? Yes the vote to keep God out was the majority..........the majority was told to GFY by the moderator.
Jewish, Palestinian Leaders Fume...
Campaign Scrambles...
Florida to Obama........GFY.
The drones here either never saw it, or are so in Obamas hynie they can't admit their "democratic principles" don't mean a damn thing, if the polls in Fla. don't favor the platform. The retooled platform failed, but was rammed through anyway. And the idiots here praise Obama. He's a fascist dictator, you ninnies. He did it with illegal aliens, healthcare policies, and his own party's convention.
John

Elk Grove Village, IL

#235 Sep 5, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw yet ANOTHER example of Presidential LEADERSHIP, ensuring the party platform he heads conforms to his view & values.
Unlike the cowardly mormon candidate who can't even stand up to his own party on their differences and caves once again!
If Mittens can't lead his own party, how is he going to lead a divided country?!
Rationalize why don't you? Leading from behind again?
One thing sure, this is NOT your fathers Democratic Party. It is a deeply dedicated group of 'takers'. They have proved that for sure. Flip floppers and takers. take take take!!!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#236 Sep 6, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It will probably be better for them not to offer insurance to their employees at all. End of problem.
The RCC? Nah, it would be better if they just followed the law, and stop trying to impose their religion on their employees. Or even stop hiring non-Catholics.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#237 Sep 6, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The RCC? Nah, it would be better if they just followed the law, and stop trying to impose their religion on their employees. Or even stop hiring non-Catholics.
Who's law? What law requires employers to buy a specific insurance plan?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#238 Sep 6, 2012
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
There have been numerous news stories in multiple states about some religious freak pharmacist refusing to fill a prescription because they feel that somehow violates their "freedom of religion".
See what I mean, when you start going down that road EVERYTHING becomes an infringement of their religious freedom.
It's just anothe convenient excuse to justify their bigotry.
Go to another pharmacy to get your abortion pill or contraceptives. You call it bigotry, they call it freedom of choice.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#239 Sep 6, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's law? What law requires employers to buy a specific insurance plan?
Oh, hello, Jello. Are you having trouble following the conversation? I'm not surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 42 min Le Jimbo 189,709
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Jul 15 E verify is the a... 29,308
News The Libertarian Party is supporting a brothel o... Jul 11 Fart news 46
News Oregon lawmakers vote to help gay veterans, str... Jul 8 Kid_Tomorrow 22
News Gov. Martinez: New Mexico needs tougher 'three ... Jul 7 jesus 7
News Self-appointed watchdogs of Texas police are in... Jul 1 Le Jimbo 10
News FORCING 'UTOPIA'? Feds accused of trying to div... Jun '15 Le Jimbo 122
More from around the web