Republicans Who Have Opposed Leadersh...

Republicans Who Have Opposed Leadership See Committee Assignments Stripped

There are 1 comment on the The New York Times story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Republicans Who Have Opposed Leadership See Committee Assignments Stripped. In it, The New York Times reports that:

Perhaps presaging a year in which revolts by rank-and-file members will be less tolerated, Republican leaders on Monday removed members with obstinate voting patterns from key committees.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The New York Times.

JDC

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Dec 5, 2012
SO the GOP leadership has penalized the "limited government" members once again.

When the GOP embraces libertarianism as much as they do their pro life and anti gay positions, I will then support the party. But that will not happen as the dirty secret in the room is that the GOP does not believe in limited government or fiscal responsibility.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 229,047
News House nixes bid to bar illegal immigrants from ... Jun 17 spud 5
News Libertarian Gary Johnson: This could be year fo... Jun 13 Vote for Trump 31
News What Exactly Is Libertarianism Anyway? (Feb '13) Jun 9 PauldenZangpo0521 3
News Libertarian Party faces a nomination fight in a... May '16 Off The Reservation 2
News PM Note: Ron Paul Says the Constitution Failed,... (Nov '12) May '16 Elena Kagan jr 23
News Sit down, Sarah Palin, you're not relevant in t... May '16 Rubio s Foam Partays 2
More from around the web