Broun Picks Up Paul's Fight Against Fed

Jan 20, 2013 Full story: Roll Call

Broun, center, is taking up the mantle of former Rep. Ron Paul and is pushing a bill to require an audit of the Federal Reserve.

Full Story
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Audit?

No dismantle it, destroy it, end it.

One of the most damaging pieces of legislation ever submitted.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.

“Science not Conservatism”

Since: Jan 12

Progress, not Denial

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Both Broun and Paul are corrupt Republicans, neither is fit to serve. They're both on this list:

http://www.businessinsider.com/congress-corru...

Evidently they think they can distract the public from their own corruption with wacky extremism.
Bob Lewis

AOL

#3 Jan 21, 2013
POTUS will not allow Bernanche to stop the Trillion dollar per year fake Stock Market valuation until HE is almost finished with us in four years.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Bob Lewis wrote:
POTUS will not allow Bernanche to stop the Trillion dollar per year fake Stock Market valuation until HE is almost finished with us in four years.
You probably also believe we're under attack by one-eyed millipedes.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Wall Street Government wrote:
Audit?
No dismantle it, destroy it, end it.
One of the most damaging pieces of legislation ever submitted.
The Federal Reserve Act of 1913.
As much as I agree that it needs to be shut down and the issuance of our money transfered back to the Congress and Treasury.

There needs to be a full audit first. And not for just a little time frame like the last one was. I am talking a full audit since the establishment in 1913. And that audit needs ot be made to the public.

I would make a bet that they would find the Fed funding Hitler and the Soviet Union at the exact same time they were funding our military. This is speculation, but, when one realizes how the Bank of England was funding both the British armies and Napoleons Army while fighting the Napoleonic wars, it is a very good possibility that our Fed has been doing the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,522
Pizza Man Cain wants a third party for conserva... (Nov '12) Dec 10 swedenforever 8
Boehner calls Snowden a traitor (Jun '13) Dec 8 swedenforever 33
Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Dec 5 MakeWorldPeaceUId... 29,299
Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch Nov 21 Le Duped 4
Republicans Now Hold Most Seats In Connecticut ... Nov '14 Larry 1
Gay Marriage in Kansas Throws Political Twist Oct '14 allTSfemale 5
More from around the web