abc27 hosts final debate-watching ses...

abc27 hosts final debate-watching session

There are 1 comment on the ABC 27 story from Oct 23, 2012, titled abc27 hosts final debate-watching session. In it, ABC 27 reports that:

Abc27 hosted its third debate party to get reaction from voters on how the candidates performed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC 27.

Patti Jo Edwards

Cottage Grove, OR

#1 Oct 23, 2012
Boring. The debate I just watched with the third party candidates, on the other hand was exciting and relevant. You can find it on YouTube. I am definitely not wasting my vote on Obama or Romney. Gary Johnson could win in a landslide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ron Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Analysis: Democrats' Trumpphobia continues to e... Feb '18 SaveAmerica 1
News Rep. asks illegal immigrants be arrested at SOTU Jan '18 Cordwainer Trout 8
News Bill to void non-English insurance contracts in... Jan '18 Solarman 2
News Ron Paul on the Verge of Going Third Party? (Jan '08) Dec '17 was auch immer 29,315
News McConnell campaign manager resigns amid Iowa br... (Aug '14) Dec '17 Muellers abandonment 24
News Ron Paul Would Be Major Factor if He Went Third... (May '12) Nov '17 O Reilly Fired 3
News End the 'big wink' in US-Middle East foreign po... (Aug '17) Oct '17 stalk this 5